•Chapter 29•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

"I didn't know you were so into Y/N"

For a second, I froze.

"What are you talking about?", I asked retrieving myself.

"You really don't know?" I can imagine him smirking at his own question.

"When talking about the presentation you kept glancing at her. When you saw her smiling and laughing with Tanmi your cheeks were visibly red and not to forget the smile that creeped up on your face", he laughed.

"YAH DO KYUNGSOO you wanna die!?", I shouted out of embarrassment.

"Calm down Junmyeon I was just teasing, and teasing you was fun", Kyungsoo laughed again.

"Don't you dare tease me again or talk about this", I warned.

"Was just getting a payback, don't you remember teasing me?"

~

The phone call was longer than I expected, Kyungsoo was not his usual self. He wasn't the calm Kyunsoo, he teased me, laughed with me and even became a cupid and adviced me to confess my feelings to Y/N, which actually made me nervous.

~~~~

Narrator ~

The week before their presentation really flew fast. Everyday the group would gather at Junmyeon's place for preparations, but the last day before their presentation was a little different.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

Everyone has been working so hard for the presentation so I thought of doing something for them.

I planned to make some snacks for them. Hence, on our last day of preparation I decided to make some chicken nuggets and choco lava cupcakes for them.

~

It's finally our last day of preparation and I prepared everything as planned.  I was late than usual because of this though.

'I just hope Junmyeon doesn't get angry on me'

I pressed the bell hoping one of my friends will open the door, but to my surprise a lady opened the door.

'She's pretty', that's the first thing I thought.

"Hello", she said in a sweet voice and a gave a warm smile.

"You must be Y/N, come inside dear", she gestured me to come inside.

Entering the drawing room, I saw all my friends sitting and talking.

"Oh Y/N you're here!", Junmyeon was the first to notice me.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Eomma meet Y/N and Y/N meet my eomma", he said as he gestured towards me and his eomma. We gave each other another sweet smile.

He looked at the extra bag I was carrying and asked, "What's in that bag?"

"Um.. actually... ", I became shy while answering, maybe because of the presence of Junmyeon's Eomma.

"I thought about doing something for you guys as we all have been working hard on our assignment for the last whole week", everyone in the room had their eyes fixed on me "so I made some chicken nuggets and choco lava cupcakes for you all".

"Wahhh!!", exclaimed Baekhyun.

"Gomawoo", Kyunghee and Kyungsoo said together followed by Tanmi.

"Ommo that's so sweet of you Y/N!", Junmyeon's eomma placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Give me these", she said taking the bag from my hand "I'll prepare them in plates", she smiled and went towards the kitchen.

I looked towards Junmyeon, who hasn't spoken yet.

'Did he get angry because I was late?', I got nervous until I looked at him and he gave me a soft smile.

~

Soon our final practice for the presentation was done and Junmyeon's eomma brought the food.

"It's so tasty!", Tanmi spoke as she devoured the nuggets and everyone nodded at her statement.

"You are such a sweet girl Y/N, you think so much for your friends and you make such good cupcakes!", she smiled. 'Both mother and son have such warm smiles', I thought and smiled back at her.

"Am so relieved my son has friends like you. Take care and come over anytime you all are always welcome!", Junmyeon's eomma spoke as she came along with Junmyeon to bid us goodbye as we left their place.

~~~~

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

After everyone left, I and Eomma started cleaning the dinning table.

"You know, I really like Y/N!", she spoke.

"Huh?", I got shocked with her sudden words.

"She's so sweet and caring, unlike others she is also a little chubby.. like a teddy bear... Isn't she so cute!?", Eomma asked excitedly.

'Only if I could tell you how much I find her cute and beautiful!", I thought and sighed.

"Yeah..I think.. she's cute" I replied, trying to act less interested about the topic.

"Don't act smart son, I'm your eomma aka a living lie detector for you", she said with quite pride.

"What are you even saying eomma?", I asked acting bored and made my way towards the kitchen.

"Huh! As if I don't know you like her", she huffed.

I stopped on my way.

'Even eomma now!?', I thought.

~~~~

Updating almost after a week🥺🥺

Hope everyone is doing well, it's really cold nowadays everyone take care of yourself💓 and we are blessed with alot of exo updates too!! 💖(Not of Myeon tho, the one I miss every second literally!!😭😭)

Let's wait for them happily 🤗🤗

Exo Sarangaja 💞