•Special Chapter•

Tanmi's P.O.V ~

As I completed my work with Soo Hyun, I realised it's already evening. Today was the first and hardest day because we picked up all the necessary things we'll need.

Urgh! It was hectic and tiring.

I glanced at my phone, a message from Baek flashed . I smiled instantly and everything seemed bearable because I can finally talk to him without any stress or tension .

My excitement faded when I opened the message, he sent me.
-
INBOX-

Baek♡- I am very tired today, and you too looked busy, too busy to even notice me or reply to my messages. Haha, but don't skip meals and take care. Advance Good night :)
-

I became sad. But my thoughts went to other direction, 'Did I upset him?' because he sounded doleful, something seems wrong .

After few minutes of thinking, I texted him believing he's still awake.
-
INBOX-

Tanmi- Baek, am on my way towards your home. Come out and wait! And if I don't see you, I'll shout your name out louddd!
-

Yes, I'll sort whatever is going on with him and between us.

20 minutes later ~

As I walked my way towards his home, I thought about him and and how we first met and became friends .

Flashback ~

It was my first day in school. I clicked with Y/N and Kyunghee really fast. But I still felt something was off.

They were good students, good friends with good vibes but not upto the crazy, silly, fun vibe I had.

Then came this boy with a rectangular smile.

When I was sitting alone and my friends went to the washroom, he came to me.

"You seem to be cute and funny, want to be friends?", he asked me without any hesitation and had his smile plastered on his face. And that instantly melted my heart and "Sure", I agreed.

We instantly clicked, which even surprised me. Maybe because we had the same fun vibe and the rest of our story just happened with the flow, I guess.

~~~~

I blushed as I remembered our old times together. From just roaming around to going on an amusement park date, from sharing tiffin to sharing each others problems, we have been each others first and we promised to be each others last. And everyday I hope I'll be able to keep my promise.

I stopped on my way with teary eyes, as I saw Baek waiting outside his house.

~~~~

Baekhyun's P.O.V ~

After receiving Tanmi's message, I didn't know how to react.

"She won't even let me stay upset! Aishhh!", I shouted, then left my bed to go outside.

While waiting, I continuously thought about Tanmi and our good memories. And one memory made me laugh on my own.

Flashback ~

It was when we were in our first year of highschool and some random guy showed up and gave Tanmi a rose and said "You are pretty, I like you " and left.

"Waahhh!", I exclaimed sarcastically.

"How can you even accept a rose from a guy when your boyfriend is standing beside you!? ".

She giggled and replied," Because I know you won't get jealous because of this little thing, as you trust me, my love. So do I.", she looked proud of her reply.

"Wow no Aww.. I love you Tanmi! ", I said and pulled her cheeks then ran away.

~~~~

As the memory flashed, I realised how childish I was today. I was just jealous over a petty thing, and texted Tanmi whatever came into my mind.

"Shame on you Baekhyun", I mumbled to myself, looking at the ground.

Then I saw her standing few steps away from me, with tears in her eyes. I suddenly freaked out seeing her like that.

And then, she started running towards me.

~~~~

Tanmi's P.O.V ~

Standing here, I now suddenly realised what's wrong with Baek, he was just upset because I ignored him today .

A tear escaped my eyes as he looked at me. This guy standing few steps away is the love of my life, who genuinely loves and values me with all his heart.

Am not walking anymore, am running towards him to embrace him, to let him know that he is all I want after a tiring day and forever.

As I hugged him, he hugged me back, although he was shocked. The only words I said were, " I love you Byun Baekhyun. You are my first and last, love." and hugged him tightly.