•Chapter 2•

Y/N's P.O.V ~

" It's been a long time Y/N !", said Minho, still holding my arm. He too was surprised but smiled as he spoke.

"Minho What are you doing here in school? ", I asked.

Minho was selected as a trainee in a big agency, he stopped coming to school because of his training schedules and took private classes instead. It's been a whole year now that I think about it.

"Ahh! Aren't you shocked to see me? I was shocked myself too when Manager Hyung told me I can attend school this year as it's my final year. Am so happy to be back!", Minho gave a big smile after he gave his reasonings to me.

"Me too! "

I was indeed happy. Apart from being my 'Crush', Minho was an old friend of mine too.

After having some talk outside the class, we decided to part our ways as the bell rang.

We exchanged numbers too, because
Minho needs notes and help for all he missed. And then he left waving a good bye to me.

~~~~

Our Homeroom teacher came into the class.

"Sorry dear students! I wasn't able to come over in the morning. I was busy with some work.", Mr. Park said as soon as he entered the class.

We all nodded.

"So I have a plan this year for you all!After all it's the last year, I'll see you as my students!"

"Do we get a new 'Pretty' teacher Sir?", Jongdae asked curiously.

"No dear, but you surely will get a new seatmate!", replied Mr.Park.

"WHAT!?", the whole class shouted.

"Yes, I think you should all get to know each other and make the best out of your last year ."

But we all are not that excited or happy about this idea.

"And we will play a game for the selection process!", Mr. Park continued.

I was busy wondering how will we choose our seatmate and what if the person is not a friend of mine!? Am quite an introvert, so it might be hard to even sit with a classmate. I was pulled back from my thoughts when our teacher spoke again.

"As per count we have 36 students in our class. So I made 36 chits- 2 of each having the same number written in it. And the maximum number is 18."

My eyes grew wide hearing the idea Mr. Park came up with,'It's all about fate', I thought.

"So come pick a chit and find your partner."

~~~~

"Baekhyunaa! My number is 4 and yours!? Please tell me it's 4.", Tanmi asked her boyfriend with a baby face, to be more detailed,  she was about to cry. But Luck didn't favour the cute couple.

"Aniyo Tanmi my number is 7", the puppy looking guy's face became dull as if a gloomy cloud has covered him.

"Urgh! This cheesy couple. I get tired watching them but they never get over this puppy love.", Kyunghee sighed and got up from her seat.

"Excuse me! who is number 10? Please raise your hand,  It'll be time saving for both of us.", Shouted Kyunghee.

"You and your easy techniques!", I sighed.

Then we noticed a short guy raising his hand and coming towards our seat.

" Kyungsoo, it's you? ", asked Baekhyun while looking at the guy who has heart shaped lips.

'I Don't even know some of my classmates!wahhhh!', I thought.

"Yeah it's me", replied Kyungsoo.

Both Kyungsooo and Kyunghee looked at each other and were silent until Tanmi spoke," Both Kyung's sitting together ! Aww you sound like a couple already!!".

Baekhyun put his hand on her lips to shut her up as few students were already looking at us.

But little did I notice , both Kyunghee and Kyungsoo blushed.

~~~~

It was my turn to open the chit I picked. I got no. 8. I don't know why I am feeling so nervous. Being an introvert, I can't even shout like Kyunghee did.

As I went back to the group, I told them I got number 8 but was not confident enough to ask about my partner.

But even before I was able to complete, Baekhyun shouted, "Who is No. 8 show up Please!".

And just then nervousness took over me and my heart started beating much faster than usual.

Then someone walked towards our side.I don't know who as my head was tilted downwards and I was looking at the floor.

"Baekhyuna are you no.8 ? My Seatmate?", asked a male voice.

"No!She is!", Baekhyun pointed at me and just then I looked up to see...

KIM JUNMYEON