•Chapter 33•

Baekhyun's P.O.V~

As soon as I said those words, Kyungsoo let go of my collar and his eyes were wide open with shock.

"What?" asked Kyunghee as shocked as her 'boyfriend'.

I grinned and so did Y/N. Junmyeon and Tanmi were too confused to understand what was going on. The look on their face made me laugh hard.

"Let me tell you the story then",I started.

Flashback ~

It was when we were doing our group project, I was walking by the kitchen towards the washroom while Tanmi, Junmyeon and Y/N were in the dining area and I saw Kyungsoo and Kyunghee in the kitchen looking at each other.

I almost walked pass the kitchen until Kyungsoo's words took me by surprise and I stopped.

"Will you go on a date with me Kyunghee?" that's what he asked.

My eyes grew as big as his.

"Why.. I mean all of a sudden?" Kyunghee asked as she blushed.

"I need to tell you something" Kyungsoo said nervously, "So tomorrow at 5pm meet me in the cafe near school okay?"

'Oh straightforward Soo',  I thought.

"Okay", Kyunghee replied.

End of flashback~

"So yeah that's how I first found out", I stated.

Everyone was looking at me, "Then what ?" asked Tanmi.

"Then I saw Y/N giving them the suspicious narrowed eye look when they went back and I knew that she thinks something is fishy too".

"And then he told me about them. He planned all this truth and dare plan to expose Kyungsoo no 'Lover Boy' Kyungsoo!", Y/N laughed hard.

"Y/N! how do you know that name!?", Kyungsoo asked.

"Junmyeon told me" Y/N replied, pointing at Junmyeon who already had his hands up in the air as if he's surrendering.

~

Kyungsoo's P.O.V ~

THEY FOUND OUT!! even before we could tell them, they found out themselves and I helped them doing that!! Urghhh.

I turned towards Kyunghee who was shy. She too looked at me and smiled.

"Why did you guys hide it!?", "How long have you guys been dating?", "When were you going to tell us!?" and Tanmi showered us with her questions.

The savage queen no 'my' savage queen was awfully shy today, which made me chuckle a little.

"Indeed Baekhyun thought right, I asked her out for a date and on the day of our presentation she said 'Yes' to me and we started going out", I stated.

Kyunghee then cleared her throat, "We wanted to tell you after the exams, maybe today or any other day but trust me, we weren't trying to hide it from you guys", she explained.

"So the reason Kyungsoo became so approachable is you?", Junmyeon asked Kyunghee.

She blushed and nodded her head.

"See I told you! They'll be the 'Kyung Couple'!" shouted Tanmi and stood up, "There are two couples in our group now!"

Little did we all know that soon there will be three.

~

So am finally back after my exams.

I will try my best to be regular again. Hope you doing well 😊

Uri Yoda went to serve his country and uri Bambi boy will be leaving soon too, let's not be sad and wait for them happily 💙 We can do this together Exo-Ls ❤

Exo Sarangaja 💞