•Chapter 9•

Group Chat :-

Tanmi - Are you two done with the maths homework?
             - I'm stuck in question 2 for an hour now!

Kyunghee - I am almost done! Wanna come over for help?

Tammi - Ofcourse!  Y/N you'll come too right?

Kyunghee - Let's have a Sleepover in my house, tonight then? Y/N attendance is compulsory!

Y/N - You both won't even let me take a power nap for just 10 minutes, will you!?

Tanmi - Yeah we will! Only if you promise to join us tonight.

Y/N - Okay Okay! I'll join, even I too have some problems regarding our homework. Will be there by 6.
       - NOW STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX and let me sleep.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"Yah Tanmi! This is the fifth time am explaining this question and you are still not getting it!?", shouted Kyunghee.

Tanmi pouted, sitting idle with her copy.

"And You! Will you stop munching your snacks and help this 'idot' out! Because am done with her brain.", Kyunghee shouted again, this time pointing at me.

On the other hand I, who was munching over my favorite flavoured chips stopped, and starred at Kyunghee.

She looks really pissed off. Obviously she'll be like this, being a topper in maths and having a friend with literally 0 iq in maths is a tough thing.

After an hour ~

"Listen Tanmi just copy my work, Okay?", I stated.

Tanmi was never into maths. I now agree with Kyunghee that Tanmi's brain in maths is like hot chip dipped in milk, A Disaster.Wait that didn't even make sense! Haha.

After copying my homework, Tanmi finally rested.

"So what now ?", asked Kyunghee while sipping her coffee and then looking at us .

I suddenly felt a sense of tease within myself.

"Tell us, What's up with you and that Heart shaped lips nerd, I mean Do Kyungsoo.", I asked with a smirk.

Kyunghee became a frozen doll, but her cheeks turned red instantly.

I know how to get her off-guard huh!!

"What is there to even go on with?", question backed the 'Clever' Kyunghee.

"Aren't you talking too much with him during the classes!? ", I raised my eyebrows and smiled while questioning her again.

I won't stop the interrogation girl!

"So what if am talking to him, isn't it normal? ", asked Kyunghee.

"You never did that before! When we used to chat during the class, you used to scold us later!", spoke out Tanmi.

"You even blush sometimes.", I completed.

There was silence for a minute almost.

"I kinda like him maybe? I mean I like talking to him", Kyunghee asked with a doubt in her tone.

"Are you asking us?", asked Tanmi. I was laughing already.

This topper is so slow in this case.