•Chapter 37•

Y/N's P.O.V ~

After everything which happened today, I can't sleep.

Junmyeon likes me.. ME!!

It still feels like a dream, the boy who was always there for me, the boy who made me feel butterflies, the boy who's smile melts my heart has feelings for me.

"Ah I should sleep now! I do have school tomorrow."

~

"I still can't believe this! Everything I saw yesterday is real? Both my friends who were apparently 'not interested in dating' in their final school year  are actually dating!!", Tanmi laughed loudly.

"Will you stop now?", Kyunghee asked. Strangely she isn't annoyed like the other times, she is blushing.

While talking and laughing we went to our class and the boys were already there.

"Go sit with your seatmates oops!  I mean your respective boyfriends", Tanmi mocked jokingly.

"And you go enjoy with Bomi", Kyunghee replied and walked towards her seat and so did Tanmi.

I then looked at him.
He was already looking at me.

He smiled and waved and I made my way towards my seat, towards him.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well last night?", he asked.

"Good morning to you too and I slept well.. you?"

"The whole day was like a rollercoaster of emotions and at the end a dream so I obviously slept well"

We broke into a small laughter until our homeroom teacher came in, greeting us.

~~

We have decided to sit with the boys today and are on our way towards the canteen. Tanmi is excited like a baby who's been taken to the park to play, and who am I to lie! I myself am excited.

Even though we all have been friends and ate together before, today feels a little different. No wonder Tanmi always got excited while talking about a triple date.

We entered the canteen and I heard someone call me from behind.

I turned to see Minho running towards me.

"I need to talk to you please come with me", he said.

"Why?"

"There is something I wanted to tell you for a long time but you kept ignoring my messages so please listen to me, let me explain"

"I have to go Minho.. Let's talk later sometime.", I replied. I don't want to talk now because his words are still their in my mind and they hurt.

"Please Y/N ", he pleaded.

"I said later Minho", saying this I turned back towards the canteen but couldn't take a step forward because Minho grabbed my wrist.

"Am sorry but we have to talk!", saying this he pulled me with him. Even when I told him to leave my hand, he didn't but what caught my attention were Junmyeon's eyes which were shocked and full of anger.