•Chapter 30•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

"Come on Junnie, you are bad at hiding your emotions!", Eomma laughed.

I am now sitting in the couch with Eomma by my side.

"Moreover am your Eomma, I can tell just by looking at you about how you are feeling!"

"Ne Ne"(yes yes), that was all I replied with a nod.

Eomma has been lecturing me about the 'you can't hide anything from me because am your Eomma' thing and am so done.

"Whatever! Now listen to me, I too like Y/N, she's very sweet so! confess fast before she losses interest in you!", Eomma warned me.

WAIT WHAT!!??What does she mean?

"Mwolago?"(What did you say), I asked.

She narrowed her eyes and glared at me, "Don't tell me! You don't know that she too likes you?", Eomma asked loudly.

I couldn't help but grin.

"Aw, you're that happy to know this?", Eomma smiled and ruffled my hair and I didn't whine either.

'If things go well, I'll tell her soon', I thought, smiling all by myself.

~~~~

Narrator ~

It's finally the D-day for them. The whole class is busy going through their last minute preparation.

The group was busy too. Y/N was nervous yet calm, she was mumbling her point on her own. Tanmi was biting her nails off, out of nervousness. Baekhyun on the other hand was confident with his part so he was focusing on his vocal tone. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon were having last minute discussions and lastly Kyunghee, was revising for the last time.

Soon their English teacher came in, making everyone return their seats.

"So I hope you all are well prepared, I'll be calling out the groups according to the list the C.R gave me. Best of luck everyone!".

Everyone nodded.

~

"Next, group no.3 - Kim Junmyeon, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Tanmi, Do Kyungsoo, Park Y/N and Lee Kyunghee",Mr. Park called.

The group stood with pages in their hand and went infront of the class.

Junmyeon was the one choosen among themselves to do the introduction part, and so he did.

"Good morning everyone, today for our presentation we have chosen the novel, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen", Junmyeon started speaking with confidence.

After the introduction each member came forward and spoke about the elements of the novel.

Their presentation was done.

After the class their grades were revealed. The group's hard work paid off earning them an A+.

They also knew that the presentation ending meant that the mid term was knocking at the door, and all they had were just two weeks.