1.1

A series of screeches and defeaning squeals bombarded the campus as the familiar black limousine parked at the main entrance of Tantiana Omega University. The same expensively eye-catching vehicle that made the submissive omegas leak their panties, and will always be ready to drop on their knees and suck a hard alpha dick.

The same commotion that will always lead to fan wars between fans of specific alphas and endless issues between r*pe and uncontrollable mating. It was normal for both universities. After all, this is an annual project for Tantiana Omega University and Tantiana Alpha University.

The biggest elite brother-sister schools for Alphas and Omegas that humankind speak of.

"Attention, all students of Tantiana Omega University, please observe proper decorum. I repeat, please observe proper decorum," Li Yongqin, the dean, announced.

With their dean's voice, the omegas broke out in a series of whines and groans, walking like trained zombies back to their respective classrooms.

As the new group of alphas welcomed themselves into the omega's territory, numerous heads popped out of the windows.

Some grinned, some scoffed, and some playfully winked, while others remained cold and nonchalant. The alphas walked like professional models through the brick pathways to the main buildings.

Several staff and faculties, including the dean himself, welcomed the group of 10 oozing hot gentlemen outside the faculty building.

"I'm your dean, Li Yongqin. It's a pleasure to have you, gentlemen, at Tantiana Omega University. We hope for your better stay. Let's work with happiness and respect."

"Exactly four years of sending my students to TAU's sister school. Don't worry, these gentlemen are all those who passed the examination. Though my office is always welcome for concerns if these boys will go against the rules," Seo Youngho, the alphas' dean, said.

"I hope this school year isn't as bad as the last one."

Both of them laughed at the comment.

"So boys, this is where we'll be parting. Don't miss me too much," Youngho cheekily remarks.

"We'll do as Dean Li tells us," the eldest of the group, Jaehyun, said.

"I'll trust you on this, Jung. Well, this is it. No mistakes."

The 10 alphas nodded.

At least they all look trustworthy.

Are they?

"Gentlemen, I would also like to introduce you to our Student Government Council President Jung Hera and Vice President Lee Haechan. They will be the ones to tour you around the campus. Also, if you need something, not in a bad way, of course, you can ask them. You can also come directly to me in case your matter is more serious. Are we clear?"

"Yes, dean"

"Very well. My lovelies, I'll give the stage to you."

"Fucking finally," the tanned male mumbled, receiving a painful elbow on his rib but managing to hold it through his pierced, shut lips.