1.37

Jaemin threw a strong slap on the omega's face, his face reddening in anger as his jaw clenched tightly.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"I WANT TO MARRY YOU!"

He pushed her down, way too harshly, but he never got the heart to mind, even one bit.

"Jaemin-"

"Fucking hell, SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!"

"J-"

"NOW!"

Able to feel how his pheromones reached their maximum, Siyeon rushed out.

Dropping on his knees, Jaemin cried his heart out as his eyes landed on the box of beautiful rings scattered on the floor.

The cake was never more delicious than it was.

Eyes flickering on the white tube, Jaemin's cries went louder at the sight of two lines that were clearly displayed.

He felt the worst.

He felt so disgusted and shameful that even he couldn't accept himself.

The pain of his cycle is long gone, as it was replaced by the pain of losing the omega.

Hera's face flashed in his mind again.

How she froze on the doorway and how her tears freely glided as her body moved away while dropping the things she sincerely brought.

And God knows how he hated himself for making the girl cry. He once swore that he'd kill whoever made her cry; guess he'd do that to himself first.

Harshly wiping the remains of his tears, he brought his courage up and picked up the box of rings as well as the pregnancy test, shoving it back in the paper bag.

He quickly equipped himself with a hoodie and sweatpants, sliding in his trainers and off to the parking lot, carrying his keys and the bag.

Jaemin knows that he's messed up this time.

But he never got the option of leaving her—he promised.

And he will take her back.

◇◆

A strong punch landed on his face the moment the front door opened, making his body drop down at the force.

Just then he was met with the older, pure-blooded man pouncing on him, punching nonstop, until he coughed on blood. He stopped.

Jaehyun stood up and kicked his abdomen, the younger crying in pain.

But all Jaemin minded was getting back with the omega. His life is done for, when he won't.

And maybe the older man's intention of killing him was long forgotten until now.

Yet he never complained.

"Hera?" he managed to say between his painful grunts, clenching his abdomen.

"Bold of you to mention my sister's name."

"P-please..."

"Shut the fuck up and go. You disgust me," he spat and turned back, yet he was held back when a hand reached for his feet.

"Wait!"

"Just go before I'll lose control."

"Is she inside? She is, right?"

Forcing a sigh, Jaehyun crouched down, facing him. "Honestly? She's not."

And damn, Jaemin's heart dropped.

"She dragged herself out with our parents, pleading to take her far away... from you," he snickered. "And I'm betting on another country."

"No, you're lying!"

"And here I am trusting your confidence in not hurting her. I never favored you, Na, and guess I'm right."

"Hyung-"

"Ah, I won't stay long. I'll just send our drop-out papers and process our house maintenance. You should be grateful that you won't meet my wrath after this. Now go," he said, standing up and yanking his feet away from his hold.

"No, no, please. Tell me you're lying! No, please!" Jaemin forced himself up, yet was long ignored as the door banged shut.

At this point, you can already see how his days will turn out.

And he knows that it will take him a very long time to get back what's his again.

In that very moment, he just found himself back in his cold bedroom, looking dead at the human eye.

Rings and tests resulted in his hold, as he barely felt his heart beating.

end of part 1

to be continued...