1.14

❗❗❗

Hera stood in shock, the alpha pressing onto her as her back met the walls of his own apartment.

Yes, apartment. And they are in this alpha's place.

As it said before, she won't and will never submit if it weren't for the omega inside her.

It was blurry. Mind hazy, that Hera just found herself nodding ten minutes before, and now Jaemin didn't lose another second to drag her out of the university.

"Jae... no.."

"Please..." he whimpered as his eyes wandered to hers, the deep shade of black enclosing her identity, as she knew she'd be hypnotized seconds later.

Jaemin reached for her face, cupping it with one hand while the other proceeded to snake around her waist, pulling her closer.

Hera gasped at the contact of his growing tent against her abdomen; she could feel it twitching and getting hard at the second.

"I won't push it inside you if you don't want to. Just, please, help me." A low growl reached her ears as his lips brushed on her earlobe.

Hera can just drop to her knees and do what she needs to do if she wants, but she still had a lot of control.

Wet kisses trailed down her neck without a warning, making her gasp. The uncontrolled sensation is running down her system as she can feel herself getting hot too.

"I'm sorry, but can I undress? It hurts."

"The fuck, Jaemin, just do it."

Surprised is an understatement; trust me, the omega is also surprised.

"Fuck it," she said, taking the liberty to push the alpha down the bed and hover on top.

Jaemin's eyes widened for a second but were replaced with a smirk. Feeling his energy swarming back, he swiftly turned their position.

"Baby, I'm the top. I always am," he whispered, licking her lower lip.

The small licks turned into a heated kiss, and damn, the omega didn't expect it to be addictive.

A faint moan escaped from her lips, tickling the alpha's ears, making him growl, and he didn't hesitate to undress himself.

Hera gulped down, her eyes landing on his hard-twitching member, a visible leak dropping from the tip.

"Baby..." he needily whined as tears continued to form from his eyes due to great pain, pleasure, and the need to release

Hera nodded and crawled between his legs, chewing her lower lip as she came face-to-face with his large ones.

"Baby, don't chew your lip; it will bleed. Fuck. Just suck."

"Damn you, Na Jaemin," she spat, making him laugh a little, but was instantly replaced with a loud moan when her tongue glided on his length.

Jaemin threw his head back, his hand finding its way to her hair as he grabbed a fistful, making her groan.

Hera proceeded to take him all in, gagging as it reached her poor throat, but a pleasurable moan from the alpha made the omega inside her all giddy.

But no, she won't submit herself fully. No, not now.

Hera continued to bob her head up and down, a hand stroking the part that she couldn't take in.

She completely gagged when he suddenly buckled his hips up, and it reached her throat once again.

To say that the alpha is already face-fucking her, but she never complained.

"Oh fuck.. fuck, I'm going—ahh," he never got to complete his sentence when he released it without his control, filling the omega's mouth.

Sinful words escaped from his lips when he continued to reach his high, his eyes rolling backwards at the amount of pleasure he had never gotten before.

As he rolled down from his own heaven, heavy panting and strong, lustful pheromones filled the room.

"Spit it out," he managed to say, and the omega did, spitting all over his sheets.

Although some rolled down her throat already and she can still savor it from her taste buds, Hera didn't complain.

As surprising as it could be, both didn't raise the topic.

"Baby, can you come here?" he weakly asked, and who is she to disagree?

The omega crawled on top of him, ignoring how her uniform was all messed up, the thought of her coming home with sex pheromones surrounding her, and the still hard and needy dick that pressed on her.

Yet she settled herself on top while the alpha wrapped his arms around in a tight hug.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry," he whispered.

"It's..."

Fine?

Regretful?

Hera can't make up her words. Although she knows that she kind of liked it.

Gulping down the words, she responded with a soft kiss on his cheek instead and buried her head in the crook of his neck.

She never said it, but she knows she wants it to happen again.

And her needy pheromones are enough to speak the truth.

is it too early? nooooo there's more 🤗