1.19

Pain is one of the factors that caused the omegas to wail and whimper during a heat cycle. Some faint because of it.

Hera was well aware of it, and she's one of those omegas who never called for an alpha to help.

But this time, it's different.

The series of twitches and the undeniable need to touch and to be touched surrounded Hera as she locked herself in the confines of her room.

A single whiff of a certain scent made the omega inside her feel the need to submit and continuously beg to be claimed.

She never once seeks pity, as she always has the strong will to endure her cycle independently.

"Jae..min," she breathed out.

"I n-need..hah...mm"

Reaching for her own, her finger glided with her unclothed clitoral area, and a swarm of waves hit her in a pleasurable state.

She needed a release, and she needed it with an alpha's help.

It's not Jaemin's scent from downstairs that's infiltrating her nose, but the remains of his scent from his blazer that draped along her blouse.

In fact, all rooms blocked both scent and sound. It was made in accordance with heat and ruts so that it wouldn't swarm throughout the house.

It was fading, and Hera wanted more.

No, she wanted him more.

As her fingers brought her to a temporary pleasure, she released for the third time with the alpha in mind.

And right after the release, she will once again whine for the alpha's name.

◇◆

"Jaemin won't step a single toe upstairs, and that's final," Jaehyun firmly concluded as he bore holes in the younger alpha's soul.

Heeyoung's panicked pheromones and Jinwoo's worried ones glided on top of the supposed lavender scent. It was mixed with Jaehyun's protective ones, and Jaemin swore that he almost released his own to fight dominance.

With Jaemin being pure-blooded, it increased Jaehyun's decision to not let his sister be acquainted with him. He once broke a door back in TAU; who knows if he'll be breaking Hera next?

"Jaemin is most likely rejecting Hera's omega in that way," Heeyoung said in a small voice while clinging to her husband's arm. "What should we do?"

Jinwoo darted his eyes at the young alpha and broke out in an exasperated sigh, "No."

"Exactly!" Jaehyun exclaimed. "You can go home, Jaemin."

"No, if he won't admit his feelings to her."

"Dad!?"

Jinwoo stood firm in front of the younger, his strong iron scent mixed with the firewood ones.

"Tell me. Do you even like my daughter?"

Jaemin stood there, his eyes flickering at the other two. While Heeyoung just sent him a reassuring smile, Jaehyun sent the opposite. If it weren't for the mother who's holding his wrist, he could've charged and killed Jaemin right away.

The young alpha sighed and nodded. "I took in her scent first, got addicted, and once admitted to my aunt that I liked her."

A growl from Jaehyun made him snap back at him.

"But I never thought of using her as an advantage an omega to take care of my needs. As you said, she is extra special to the hierarchy. It is rare for two alphas to bore an omega child, as it should be an alpha one. But Hera existed, and it just proved that it's possible, and that made her special. I didn't also come here to please her, hyung; trust me, I never expected any of this."

"LIAR!"

"JUNG JAEHYUN!"

"I WILL NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THIS!"

A slap then landed on his cheek, making his eyes widen and he collect himself.

Chest heavily breathing, he looked to his mother, who's now eyes swarming with tears.

"As much as I don't want an unknown pure blood to take care of your sister, it is her own omega. And it is her omega that trusted Jaemin to this. That's why it's calling for him, Jaehyun. Do you want your sister to suffer more?"

Jaehyun shook his head but growled the second after. "Mom, he just said he liked her. Who knows, he just said that to take the opportunity to fuck her."

"It is your sister's omega! Even if we'll push them away, it is her omega that's needing him. It is our responsibility to hand her in good hands, but the moment her omega begs for a specific someone, it is beyond our control."

Sighing, Jaemin just stood there, feeling all of this was his fault.

The alpha inside him is also craving something. I want to say yes and take the omega right away. Yet he never got the courage to speak up, until the father spoke again.

"Will you accept her?"