2.15

Setting her on the bed, Jaemin made sure that his pheromones were still calming and comforting, hoping that they would mask how panicked he was.

He kept the air conditioner at its minimum level, and the air purifier, which serves as their only converter to fresh ones, The usual lavender scent sets a soft mood, and the omega's own cotton candy bounces on the four walls.

"Do you need anything? Water? Anything?" he quickly asked, pulling the omega closer, who also snuggled on his arms, her head burying his neck in an attempt to suck in his scent.

"Y-you"

"What!?"

"F-fuck," she breathed out and clutched his shirt tightly, her nails digging into its soft material. "I think my cycle just messed up."

"Holy Mother of Pearl"

◇❗️◆
[skip to safe if u wanna skip smut]

"Fuck, you're tight," Jaemin growled right in her ear, thrusting slowly yet precisely, hitting her spot a little harder.

The omega's nails kept scratching on his bare sweaty back, sending him in a painful pleasure and stimulating him more.

Jaemin never got to think much before it, but just like before, he lost control.

The alpha inside him kept growling and pushing him to do more—rip her, wreck her, and mark her.

He felt the omega tapping on his arm, signaling that she's close, causing him to move faster.

With her walls clenching around him, he moaned at the feeling of her wetness for the third time.

"Baby, how come you're still tight?" he asked in a breathy manner, also stopping to chase air.

"I fucking want you, Jaemin!" she yelled and pulled him by his neck, slamming their lips as they molded perfectly.

It was too fast; hell, Jaemin never expected to fuck her this time around. Yes, it's clear as day that he also wanted to feel her again, but not at this crucial time, where he still has a busted lip, a slit on his cheekbone, and a self to prove.

Yet the omega just laid herself there and personally undressed him, calling out his inner alpha and slammed herself.

So how can he come clean to her parents after this?

"Jaemin~"

"Hmm?"

Hera licked the blood that dripped off his lower lip in a sensual manner and wiggled herself. The pureblood's throbbing cock was moving inside as she personally slid herself up and down.

Jaemin can't help but moan at the unexplainable sensation. His head was throwing back as his blonde hair stuck to his forehead because of sweat. She's moving slowly, yet pleasurable. His length perfectly appearing and disappearing through her wet hole, the sweet drops of her slick flowing out.

"Fuck me," she whispered and reached his balls from the space below, squeezing them. "Fuck me," she said again, a little louder and more demanding.