EPILOGUE

Setting her feet out of the gates of Tantiana Alpha University, her eyes immediately bore to the bunch of new faces she once toured around the campus.

Gathered in a circle, mouths spitting disgusting comments towards the one small figure at the center, the 16-year-old alpha growled.

She straightened the maroon varsity jacket of the volleyball team, which she owned for the last two years. Head tilting side by side as she cracked her knuckles. A smirk crept up her face.

A distinctive, strong red wine scent swarmed to the bullies' nostrils, causing one of them to pause and snap behind them—his breath hitched.

"For who will fucking lay their fucking filthy hands on my brother's skin, shall fucking meet death." she voiced out darkly.

The bunch of freshmen faced her, feeling her growing dark and protective pheromones. Freezing on the spot, yet one of them still has the guts to let his chin rise.

"Ah, if this is the royal president of the Student Council," he smirked.

The female alpha's grin grew wider and she innocently tilted her head to the side. "Why, yes, it's me."

"Mhm, and what was it? Your brother?"

"You hear me, my brother," she continued to step closer, towering over the freshman. "Now scram the fuck."

Maybe being a born alpha has its own advantage.

For example, you have the ideal strength to beat up asses if they bully your brother.

"YES, RUN BOYS! WEAK SHITS!" Ara spat with venom as she laughed darkly, swinging her arms on her side while lazily turning to face the glaring male.

"What? No, thank you?"

Minho scoffed and picked up his discarded bag, which was helplessly thrown, brushing away the dirt.

"I can beat them too, you know!" he whined.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I just smelt a scared vanilla minutes ago."

"Well, it's not my fault that I was born omega and be emotional as fuck!" he stomped away, leaving Ara off guard.

"Uhh, Minho, wait!"

◇◆

The door banged open, causing the married couple to jolt up from the sofa, wiping the excess saliva and other hints of sinful traces from their overheating make-out.

"Kids! Perfect timing, we are" yet Jaemin never completed his sentence when his pouting son just walked past him, heading straight to the staircase.

He squinted his eyes at his older child, where he spotted her busted lip and swollen cheek.