1.27

A moan escaped from the omega's lips, feeling a wet tongue swirling at one spot on her neck.

Their classes were long forgotten, both unbothered at the possible consequences of passing the maximum number of absences.

Hera was pressed between the comforts of the bed and the pure blood himself, his hand busy doing wonders on her naked body.

"Ah fuck"

"Hm?"

"F-faster"

The alpha only smirked and spread her legs wider, thrusting deeper into her needy hole—both able to fill up their needs.

And I must say, it didn't end in just one round.

◇◆

"HAPPY TWO MONTHS!" Chenle screamed, unleashing his inner dolphin.

The others had their hands on their ears, while Jisung was busy chasing the young Chinese to stop him from breaking their eardrums further.

The growing group of nine—5 alphas and 4 omegas—which got closer after two months are all gathered in the alpha couple's shared apartment, just hanging out without a care in the world.

By now, Jaemin and Renjun are busy cooking to fill their continuously hungry asses, while Jeno was tasked with ensuring that the apartment wouldn't blow out.

Hera, Haechan, and Yangyang just huddled themselves on the sofa while watching some Barbie movies. While the other alpha, Mark, decided to help Jisung catch the wild dolphin, locking him to his arms.

"Can you guys try not to break the apartment?"

But seeing Lee Jeno get stressed is a wholesome view.

So Jisung and Chenle somehow teamed up to drop some pillows, clothes, and random things on the floor, causing a whole new rooftop fight plan to happen.

"We can never stay under the same roof together in peace," Renjun sighed, his hand massaging his temple.

Luckily, the chaos died down, and the bunch is all in the living room, watching a football match and betting sides over multiple boxes of pizza.

With them all fixated on the wide television, Jaemin took the chance to scoot closer to his omega and lean in for a whisper.

"I'm horny"

Hera flinched in shock and glared at the pure blood. "Just eat, Nana."

"I'd rather eat you instead."

"Seriously," she broke out in a sigh and attempted to ignore him, yet it just started the fun.

Smirking, Jaemin's fingers trailed under her shirt, making her gasp at the sudden, cool contact.

"Shhh, you don't want them to hear," he whispered, quite seductive for her liking.

When he successfully cupped one of her breasts, he directly went for the nipple and nibbled it, softly pinching some times.

The omega had her teeth biting her lower lip, holding out a moan. The omega inside her is slowly submitting, and if she doesn't control it, she will just get her pussycat getting ripped further by the pureblood.

"Fuck, I want to hear you moan," he said, settling a wet kiss on her cheek. "Baby, I think I'm hard."

The omega groaned and swat his hand away, then stood up.

"Hey guys, Jaehyun's calling me out. I forgot we had plans."

"Oh, would you want a ride back home?" Jeno asked while his eyes never left the screen.

"Nope, I'm good."

"Cool. Jaemin, take her home." It was Renjun this time.

"But I said—"

"No problem!" the said pure blood beamed and stole a slice of pizza first before dragging the omega with him.

"Address?" Jaemin asked as he slid in his own car that he decided to take when he came home from their family house.

"And here I thought you'd tie me up again."

It made the alpha's eyes widen for a second, but of course it was replaced with a smirk.

"My place it is."