1.13

Jaemin slumped on his bed with a huff when his mind just remembered his cancelled so-called date and encounter with the older alpha.

He began kicking and punching the air, a loud groan resonating from his lips, and pushed himself to sit.

He forcefully sighed and reached for his phone, skimming through the low number of contacts he has.

With further thinking, he pressed Renjun's number and set on the loud speaker, throwing the gadget beside him.

It rang a few times until it was answered with a faint whimper from the other line.

[J-Jaem?]

"Renjun! Finally. But are you okay?]

[I-I'm- oh fuck]

"Huh? Are you sick?"

[No- ah babe stop I need to- shit it's good yeah Jeno fuck]

Jaemin's eyes dilated into saucers, realizing WHAT THE FUCKING IS HAPPENING.

He cleared his throat, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as a series of faint moans and grunts from his FRIENDS resonated from the other line.

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE ANSWERED IF YOU'RE FUCKING! THE FUCK, YOU TWO!"

[Wait, Jaemin-]

He ended the call faster than his expected speed could, chest heaving up and down, as his eyes still in large Os.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned- NO, JISOOS BLESS MY EARS!"

◇◆

Monday

And to say Jaemin is in capital DEAD.

He never got a blast on weekends (maybe a little because he spent the days jerking off), but yes, at least he's alive and kicking.

The alpha slumped on his seat, his eyes turning into a glare once the specific omega followed on not long after.

"Who peed on your pancakes?" she remarked while looking at him, full of judgment.

"My hand is sore from jerking off, thank you."

Hera's hand instantly came into contact with his head, smacking him and almost making all his brain cells pop off.