1.2

"I'm sorry, the meeting with Dean Li took longer than usual," Hera politely said as she bowed, panting.

Their history teacher just flashed a reassuring smile. "It's okay, just cope up."

"Thank you," she jogged to her seat, not caring about her crinkled blouse and surroundings by now.

Dropping her bag after picking up her history book, she took a deep sigh and browsed through the pages when a hand with a handkerchief suddenly popped in front of her.

Hera flinched and snapped beside her, her eyes widening when she saw no one other than Na Jaemin, sitting casually with a wide smile on.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered.

"Second room in my timetable," he simply replied, raising the handkerchief once more.

"No, thank you."

No, shove them in your ass.

"I insist. Your sweet scent is reeking."

Hera pulled her own handkerchief from her skirt pocket and used it to wipe her sweat instead.

Jaemin just flashed a smile and turned to the discussion in front of him.

"Damn, why is he supposed to be here?" she mumbled while jotting down notes.

"Professor pointed me here, saying it's the president's seat."

Hera turned to him with a raised brow.

"Alpha's got strong hearing, babe," he said with a cocky grin, that Hera would always want to wipe off

She just nodded and continued to write down notes.

After a span of 30 minutes, the bell rang, signaling both the dismissal and the 20-minute break time.

"That's it; we'll continue the topic tomorrow. Also, Miss Jung, I would like to introduce your new seatmate, Na Jaemin. I believe you met him first thing. Please help him around."

"Will do, professor."

As Hera was busy fixing her things, along with her uniform, different sweet scents passed through her nose, making her look up, seeing the It Group of their class standing beside their desk.

"Hey, Jaemin, I'm Kim Siyeon, and these are Lee Ara and Son Naeun. I just want to ask if you want to join us. We can help you with our classes too," Siyeon said with her usual honey-toned voice.

Just say that you wanted some dick.

Jaemin heard a faint scoff beside him. Looking aside, he saw Hera's brows knitted. With a chuckle, he turned to the group again.

"I'm sorry girls, maybe next time? I still need some conference time with our lovely president."

Siyeon broke out in a pout but nodded nevertheless.

"Okay! Next time!" the group then exited like conjoined triplets.

Hera stood up, placing a strap on her shoulder, when her bag was suddenly pulled out.

"What? Na Jaemin!"

"Come on"

"No, I'm going myself," she said, holding the other strap.

And here goes Na Jaemin's killer smile again. He pulled the bag towards him and leaned in, their faces dangerously apart from each other.

"I won't do anything, I promise" he said through his sexy, raspy voice, but Hera isn't just one of them.

"That's what he said," she harshly spat and forcefully pulled her bag, catching the male off-guard with the strength

Jaemin eyed her in complete amusement as she put her bag on.

"Who cracked your diamond?" he asked with a breathy laugh, but just got responded with a piercing glare.

"We're alone here, so let me break it to you," she said deeply and stepped closer, eyeing him with a competing grin. "I'm not your resident good omega, so find another one who will gladly shove your dick to their throat."

"Woah, okay!" Jaemin smirked and pushed her to the wall, pinning both her hands up.

He released his dominating pheromones, and his smirk grew, not because she weakened but because her scent also released a stronger one. Jaemin was more than amused.

"Scram," she spat, and didn't hesitate to knee his balls, causing the alpha to drop to the floor, clutching his poor-clothed jingles.

Hera flipped her hair with a winning smirk and walked past him.

When the door shut, Jaemin stood up, limping, using the wall as a support. He broke out in an exasperated sigh, yet he didn't find the heart to hate the omega.

He just found his ideal type.