2.4

"Uncle Jae!" Ara happily made grabby hands as the said male slipped back inside the driver's seat with a bunch of treats in hand.

"Thank goodness, what took you so long?" Hera grumbled while reaching for her iced chocolate while handing Ara her favorite churros.

Jaehyun only shrugged and started the engine, playing some music.

"The café's cute," he answered in a mocking voice, and he started driving to nowhere.

"Really? Or did you see some cute girls?"

"Hera, you know I don't have time for that. Besides, we came back here to work."

"Nana" Ara mumbled

"Hm?" Hera turned to the little girl beside her in shock.

Ara just giggled and pointed at the cutely printed word on the paper wrap of her churro, "Nana.".

Hera quickly raised her cup and a cursive writing of the word Nana was adorned on it.

"It's the café," Jaehyun said, sipping on his Iced Americano while his other hand stayed on the wheel.

"The café name is Nana?" Hera says and the male just nodded.

The omega scoffed a laugh and darted her eyes on the tinted window, careful not to show how her eyes bubbled up in tears as she tried to not let it fall.

While Ara finished her snack and was now silently dozing off, Jaehyun's mind raked on his encounter with the younger alpha way back at the café.

"You're back?" Jaemin asked, still not believing what he's seeing.

"Pretty much. New Zealand's insanely pretty, but we need to be here for work."

"Oh, you only came back here for a job, I assume."

Jaehyun nodded and walked past, but the younger man was quick to hold his wrist, which made him turn back.

"Hera?" Jaemin visibly gulped as his lower lip trembled. "Is Hera with you?"

Smirking, Jaehyun brushed invisible dust on his shoulder quite harshly.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

Leaving the younger man on the spot, Jaehyun made his way to the counter.

But one thing is for sure: He will do everything to not let them meet.

◇◆

"Na Jaemin, do you understand!?"