2.17

Running around the office, comes Ara, clad in a baby pink dress, who's looking more like a hyperactive puppy than a kid throwing a tantrum because she's bored.

On the sofa lies Huang Renjun, who looks like a dead cat, lightly purring and humming in comfort at the lap of his alpha, who's also the highest secretary of the company.

On the other sofa is the male omega, Lee Haechan, who's sitting comfortably. Calling the baby's name to calm her down.

Across the huge main office sat the CEO himself, reviewing and signing the stack of papers. He was glancing at the situation that unfolded right in front of his eyes.

"Araaaa~ baby, come here," Haechan once again called while waving his hand.

Pouting, Ara stopped whining for her father's name and dragged her feet to the male omega.

"Ara, you want to go to the playground?" Renjun cooed while his eyes were still shut, Jeno massaging his head.

"Naaaw," Ara mumbled. "Want dada." Her lips puckered more as she snuggled more to the male omega's hold.

Jeno cooed and craned his neck to the pure blood, who has his brows only creasing further.

"Jaemin-ah," he called, yet gained no response.

"Na Jaemin!" louder this time.

"Ya Najaem!"

"Strawberry jam!"

"Ice cream boy!"

"Sexy!"

"Shhhh, you know how serious he is," Renjun poked his cheek.

Jeno frowned and looked down on his mate again, who's now wide awake.

It's Thursday morning, close to 11.

With Jaemin getting late, his daughter just had to cry, saying that she wanted to tag along.

Up to Hera's choice, she agreed since she also has a schedule with Mark.

Renjun just got back from his university while calling Haechan along to listen to his rants.

But then they ended up babysitting, along with Jeno, who never acted like a responsible secretary when his boyfriend showed up.

11:30, Ara, who had calmed down for 30 minutes, struck again as she slid down from the laughing omega's lap and zoomed to the pureblood, who's now halfway through replying to emails.

"Dada," she softly called as she fiddled with her little fingers, lips pouting while her chocolate-doe eyes looked up at the serious blonde.

"Mistewr Dada Beaaar," she once again called.

"Hm?" Jaemin softly hummed, yet his eyes were still fixated on his huge, flat desktop screen.

Beaming as she gained at least a percent of his attention, she hopped towards him and climbed to his lap. The sudden weight made him flinch and quickly made her settle with the baby giggling.