1.31

"Ah, here you are!" Heeyoung happily greeted the two the moment they stepped in the front door.

As nervous as he could be, Jaemin took a polite bow and wrapped the kindest smile he could, "Good evening, ma'am."

"Oh, lovely. You two can wait in the living room for a bit while we finish cooking, okay?"

"Thanks, mom," Hera flashed a sweet smile.

"No problem," the woman replied with a wink, motioning for them to go.

Reaching the living room, Jaehyun sat with his arms crossed, one leg over the other, as his eyes scanned the younger pure-blooded. He then scoffed in amusement and nudged the two to go over.

"Nice outfit, Na," he teased, and he received a warning from his sister, making him roll his eyes.

"Do I look weird?" Jaemin cautiously whispered in the omega's ear as they took a seat on the sofa.

"No, you look hot," the omega instantly replied, making the alpha smile.

Well, he did take awhile to brainstorm on what he'd wear. When the omega fully became impatient in the span of 30 minutes, she barged into his room and saw his clothes all thrown up everywhere.

With a chuckle, Hera picked out a simple white polo shirt that he'd tuck in denim jeans with a pair of casual snickers. That was when the alpha decided to leave two buttons undone and wrap it up with a silver neck chain.

Let's just say it took them another 30 minutes to get out of his unit because the omega busted an uwu arousal (that's it, no details).

"Nana, relax," Hera rubbed his hand that's been intertwined with his

The alpha just puffed his cheeks and tried to focus on the live soccer match displayed on the TV. But yeah, his mind just wavered at the possibility of her parents not liking him. Especially when this is the time that they'll open up their relationship.

A snicker from the older alpha made the two glance over him, seeing him all fixated on the TV yet focused on something else.

"Tone down your nervousness, Na; it's not ideal for a pure-blooded alpha."

"Maybe if you'll walk in my shoes," the younger mumbled.

It made the omega release her calming pheromones, making not only Jaemin feel it but also her nosy brother. The two alphas leaned into her presence, and their tensed scent eventually died down.

"Thank you, babe," Jaemin whispered, to which the omega just responded with a quick kiss on his lips.

"KIDS, DINNER'S READY!" Heeyoung called, making the three immediately react and push themselves on the dining area.

There were numerous mouth-watering foods displayed on the long glass table, with a vase of purple tulips accentuated in the middle.

The smell of whole, seasoned chicken almost invited Jaemin as his eyes landed on it. The omega that's been clinging to his arm can just chuckle.