1.24

A wave of memories passed by Jaemin as he once again was greeted with the cold breeze of his own apartment. At this point, all he wanted was to either sleep the whole day or go back to the Jungs, where he could hug the wits out of the omega.

A small chuckle escaped his lips when he remembered how the omega basically clung on him to not let him step foot outside the house. As much as he wanted to spend another night, he remembered the other pureblood who's maybe planning his killing strategy. So he left (with the help of the other two omegas).

After spending an hour in the shower, a ring from his phone made him sprint towards his vanity with a white towel still on his waist.

His brow raised at the name of his sister, but he answered nevertheless.

"What?" he answered

[Well, good evening]

Her disinterested voice made his eyes roll

[Mom says that dad said to call you for dinner today.]

"I'm tired"

[Jerking off?]

"Good guess. Now let me sleep."

[No]

And before unending fights got any better, Jaemin hit the end button, but before he could toss it back, a message appeared on the screen.

1 unread message
the devil     Dad will get mad

Without a choice, he lazily pulled out a black dress shirt tucked in black leather pants, along with some necklaces and rings that fit his style.

Leaving two buttons undone, Jaemin slid on his black boots and checked his reflection, smirking.

"Damn, you look hot." He then laughed and decided to stop fanboying on his own.

To say that he didn't miss a single bit of his house is an understatement. Well, he didn't decide to live alone when he liked the atmosphere of their household.

Except for one person—his mother.

And that woman is now sprinting the moment she caught the whiff of his son's scent.

"NA JAEMIN! YOU UNGRATEFUL ASS, YOU DIDN'T EVEN VISITED!"

The male just laughed and welcomed his mom with a tight hug, restricting any painful hits from the alpha woman.

"How's dealing with the family's shit?"

"Your sister's not far from a spawn of Satan. Your dad, well, is still a workaholic as ever."