2.20

The blazing fireworks set foot on the bright evening skies, lighting it even more with billions of stars twinkling and waving to the little girl who just turned 4 on this very day.

Walking through the big halls of Tantiana Omega University, which dean Li Yongqin himself lent the Convention Hall for this special occasion.

The hall was filled to the brim with pink and white balloons all glued to the ceiling. The small elevated platform is decorated with a high golden chair looking the same as royal seats, a silver-colored letter styrofoam that spelled her name glued on the left side, and more variants of party designs that make up an extravagant stage. 

In front of it are a bunch of tables and chairs, covered with clean white cloth with pink ribbons on them—a beautiful vase of pink carnations adorning the center of the tables.

Ara in her stunning red ball gown ramps against the red carpet with her king and queen in silver clothes.

A gold tiara perfectly placed on her head, Ara's giggles and bright smiles lighten the hall even more. With the guests—families and friends—standing up with hands not tired of clapping, congratulating the celebrant for a new blessed life.

It is the 3rd of May, when the first princess was born.

"LET'S WELCOME ONCE AGAIN, THE STAR OF THIS NIGHT, NA JAERA!" Haechan spoke behind the podium, hyping the crowd with his enthusiasm.

"You look so lovely, baby~" Jaemin cooed as he guided his daughter to her throne, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead, then headed straight back to the front table where the Jung family sat.

Hera squeezed his hand, sharing a sweet, contented smile. The pureblood whispered a big thank you for the fact of them coming back and letting him spend their daughter's birthday with her.

"Okay! Before we start chatting and playing around, let me interview our star first." Haechan pulled out the mic and jogged beside Ara.

"Ara-ssi, hello," he dramatically bowed as he played a role.

"Hello!" she immediately replied, making the crowd bust giggles

"Ah, I can't do this. She's so cute. Why are you doing this to me?" he spoke with his eyes trembling to the crowd, who threw a couple of laughs while his hand massaged his melting chest. "Okay! Ara-ssi, what do you feel today?"

"Happy! Mama and dada and uncles and aunties and gran-grans are all here!" she exclaimed through the mic.

"Uhh, this is off topic, but who is your favorite uncle?" Yeah, of course he's not Lee Haechan if he won't ask that.

"Favowit?"

"Mhm.. It's okay, I won't get mad," he flashed a sweet smile. "I trust you."

Ara responded with a hearty laugh and grabbed the mic off his hold, the male omega looking at her in anticipation.

"Uncle Jae!" she announced, the crowd laughing at his betrayed face.

"Ara-ssi, I play with you every day until I pass out!"