1.34

"GUYS!"

Both Renjun and Jeno leaped in shock, their whole make-out session being stopped without a warning.

"Oops, hehe," Hera flashed a sweet apologetic smile, seeing what she just interrupted.

"What was it?" Renjun asked, wiping the trails of saliva around his mouth.

Shrugging off the sight of their bruised and swollen lips, not to mention the other alpha's red, embarrassed face, Hera giddily took a chair in front of them.

"Do you know a perfect gift for Jaemin?"

"Oh no," Renjun gasped and hit his mate's chest. "I forgot his birthday!"

With the mention of their friend's special day, Jeno's eyes widened, making the other squint his eyes.

"You forgot too?"

"Don't nag at me when you did too."

Hera pursed her lips, seeing the bickering unfold.

"Guys! Guys!"

Eventually it died down, and Jeno was the first one to face her.

"I bet he'll love everything you'll give."

"Bet! Buying or not, he will literally bust uwus just seeing you there."

"Who the fuck says uwu out loud?"

"Me, wanna fight?"

Hera can just sigh, subconsciously releasing distressed pheromones and making the alphas focus again.

"You really want to give him one, do you?" Renjun pouted as he too didn't know what he should give.

"Just give him a baby."

"Lee Jeno!" Renjun hissed and smacked his head.

"What? That pureblood goes around mentioning babies and how he will raise them."

"Still! Never mind him, Hera; he's just out of his head."

"Hey!"

A glare from the smaller alpha made him shut up.

"Sorry, I too wanted to give him something, but I don't know what."

"Okay, how about we'll wrap Hera in a big box?"

"I'll give you a 3-second head start, Lee Jeno."

"Okay, I'm sorry!"

Flashing a smile, Hera just decided to leave the two with a small thank you.