2.5

"Oh... my... god..."

"Surprise?"

"YOU BITCH!" Haechan cried as he pulled the female omega into his tight embrace, strays of tears freely flowing on his cheeks.

"You never change," Hera chuckled, yet tears also began bubbling in her eyes.

"Why should I? You never talked to me, and I'm this close to disowning you!"

"Then why don't you?"

The male omega pulled away in a pout, harshly wiping away the excess of his precious tears.

"I think I should," he grumbled.

"Bitch?"

Their eyes automatically widened at the little voice behind them, snapping in the direction to see Jaehyun carrying a little girl with a lollipop in her mouth.

"You mean the beach, Uncle Chanchan?"

"Oh my! Shit, I'm an uncle—ah, no, baby, I'm an auntie, a fabulous one. No, aaaaahh, can I hold you!?" Haechan rambled, clearly on the verge of busting his maximum excitement.

Ara chuckled and nodded, making grabby hands for the male omega to carry her.

So he never spent a dime second and flashed to the pureblood's side to steal the little girl off his embrace.

"Gosh, you're so cuuuute!"

"Mama always tell stories about you," Ara giggled as her cheeks were continuously pinched.

"She did? She never told you any bad stories, didn't she?" he cooed in his tiny voice, yet sparing death glares at his friend.

"Nope. But she did tell me about you fainting because of Mork Lee."

"You-" he was about to pounce at the girl when he momentarily remembered that he's carrying the baby, so he just cleared his throat and flashed a sweet warning smile to the culprit.

"Babyyyy, forget that, okay? You shouldn't remember such bad memories!"

"But Mama told me that was funny, not bad."

"Unbeliebubble," Haechan threw his head back and glared at the female omega. "How did you even know I'm living here?"

"Mork said," Hera casually replied, "which leads me to a very pleasant favor."

Haechan just hummed as he played with the little girl.

"Can you look out for Ara?"

"OF COURSE, MY DEAREST BEST FRIEND! SHE CAN STAY FOREVER!" Haechan immediately cuts in while rubbing his cheeks with Ara's

"It tickles!" Ara exclaimed, and the male omega is fast to tickle her more.

"Do you think Ara will be okay here?" Jaehyun whispered as he bent down a little bit.