1.3

The morning classes went much faster than Hera expected. Their class schedules are only required in the mornings, one thing that she was grateful for in their senior year.

The omega was about to walk past the exit gates when a strong whiff of familiar firewood scent invaded her nose, and before she could react, a force shamelessly turned her back.

Well, it doesn't take much time for Hera to know who it is. There is only one person whom she knows who has the specific scent.

"What do you want?" she mumbled through gritted teeth, eyeing sideways for possible teachers and staff around.

The action made the alpha chuckle in amusement and tighten his grip on her wrist. "So you're a two-faced omega. Acting kind and all."

"Omegas knew about my personality, so there was nothing to be ashamed of."

"Even teachers?"

"Did they appoint me as a favorite council president if they knew?"

The alpha's smile changed into a smirk, and he suddenly walked back to the school grounds, dragging the omega along.

With a strong grip, Hera can't escape. Well, it's possible if they are in a secluded area, but they're on open grounds with faculties around.

"Na Jaemin!"

"Shush, we're almost there."

Hera looked at their surroundings and realized that they're walking towards the faculty building—her curiosity getting out of hand.

"Are you reporting my behavior to the dean?"

The words made the alpha chuckle, but he shook his head. "No, but I'll let you off the hook if you'll do it with me."

"WHAT IT-"

"Oh hi, you're finally here.. with the pres."

Hera was taken aback by the sudden appearance of their dean, regaining her proper posture and naturally equipped with a kind smile. She bowed.

"Wise choice," Yongqin said, tapping the alpha's shoulder and motioning for them to enter.

Hera secretly pinched his side, causing him to yelp and throw a side glare.

"Why did you bring me here?" she grumbled, but never got a response.

Strong mixed scents then invaded her senses, making her feel a little dizzy. Oh, she forgot to take suppressants.

Looking ahead, she saw the other nine alphas and nine familiar-looking omegas beside them.

Hera stood in shock when her eyes landed on her best friend, while Haechan just rolled his eyes. She chuckled at the sight.

Jaemin pulled her to the available spot, which is just right beside Jaehyun. The omega elbowed the older man's rib, causing him to glance at her with a raised brow.