1.33

Standing uneasy in the lobby, Hera's nose was blocked with strong scents of alphas as she managed to equip herself with a kind smile.

To say that the whole meet the family thing marked another first time on her bucket list, and she never felt this much tension before.

Sure, she was surrounded by alphas for her entire life, one of whom was pure blooded, but the atmosphere there in her house is warm and welcoming.

And for the first time in her life, she got to feel the real atmosphere of a house of alphas. Not to mention how the pure blood protectively hid her from behind, that she assumed that her small figure was perfectly hidden on his firm back.

"Jaemin, we won't eat her," the soft tone of his mother relieved her, yet it was the complete opposite for the said male.

Jaemin stood firm on the ground, both hands stuffed in his jean pockets. His face was stern, ready to pounce when one of them dared to touch his omega.

"Dear, I'm serious. We won't touch her if you don't want us to."

Feeling the pure blood's shoulders ease a little, Hera took one last gulp and cautiously peeked over, her smile widening as she completely showed herself.

The omega politely bowed, her sweet and calming pheromones swarming through them as they leaned in.

"Good evening, I'm Jung Hera," she beamed, almost making the alphas gape at how visually ideal of an omega she was.

Yet it only made the pure blood release another swift of his protective ones, not liking her effect on his own family.

Rolling her eyes, Mihi warmly smiled and reached her hand out.

It made the pure blood growl, and she was about to pull the omega back behind him when she happily closed the contact with his mother.

Mihi laughed at how his son's face distorted from shock and betrayal as she offered a handshake for the omega.

"That's enough," Jaemin grumbled, holding the omega's other hand while gently pulling her close to him.

"It was nice meeting you," Sungmin voiced out

"It's my pleasure, sir," she responded with a bow.

"Stop bowing," Jaemin mumbled, but the omega never batted an eye.

"Your sister is running late. Why won't we settle for dinner?" Mihi said.

"No," he instantly responded. "We came here just so you could see her, and we did. So we're done here," he continued, and he was about to walk when Hera held him tightly and broke out in an awkward chuckle.

"He meant yes. Also, thank you for inviting me," she kindly answered, making the pure blood scoff.

"Baby, don't make me mad," Jaemin whispered in his gritted teeth.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you; I'm sorry. But the food will go to waste. You never want your favorite dish to meet the trash, don't you?" Mihi asked with a small warning smile