The 100- Part 12

The next morning I woke up naked in Nik's arms. 

I smiled and kissed him before getting up and ready for the day. 

I walked downstairs with a pep in my step, intending to make breakfast for all of my mates before we went back to the 100 to give them their daylight rings.

I danced around the kitchen playing my morning playlist as I cooked. 

By the end I had a full-on feast with scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, toast, with some fresh fruits on the side. I'm Martha Stewart bitches.

I made myself a plate before whistling loudly. 

"There is food on the table" I screamed into the house waiting for the dogpile of males to come running into the room.

 Luckily I had made Rebekah a plate and set it to the side with mine. I was standing in front of that bitch protecting it with my life.

I laughed as I saw Kol and Murphy pushing each other as Nik came running around them and sat at the table getting food first. 

Elijah being the gentleman just walked in composed as ever and took a seat.

Lets just say it was a great idea that I grabbed a plate for me and Rebekah beforehand.

 Bellamy had come grabbed a plate then went right back to watching. 

After breakfast I had blood and coffee and then we were off. 

We said our goodbyes and made sure my phone was charged before we were off into the tunnel to go drop off some daylight rings.

Once we got to the 100 we went right in and ran straight to Arcadia.

We went straight to Octavia and Lincoln to give them daylight rings and give them the rest. 

I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen and I really just wanted to get it over with and then leave. 

The way Bellamy hugged Octavia was like he never wanted to let her go and I have watched him enough with the show to know he will do something stupid soon. 

I still smiled at Octavia and gave her a hug when I saw her. 

She seemed to be glowing at her new vampire state.