SpeedForce- Part 3

We ran straight to the speed force.

When we got there I looked at the image of my mother who looked very confused.

"What do you need child?" the speed force asked.

I let out a deep breath "is there anything we can do to give Kol his magic back? I hate watching him look at everything he has ever wanted but he just can't reach it" I said quietly while looking down at my shoes.

The speed force looked to all of my mates before settling on me "there is a way but I don't know how your mates will feel about this choice" the speed force said hesitantly.

"Well at least tell us what this option is. Kol is my brother and I would prefer him to be happy" Elijah said with finality in his eyes.

Nik nodded with Elijah's statement

The speed force sighed "the only way would be to make him another one of your mates, the compatibility is there" the image of my mother said while she eyed my mates unsurely.

I took a hesitant look at them to see they actually didn't seem to mind.

They saw my face and gave me reassuring smiles "pumpkin we all already have to share. What's one more. Hell, I like Kol at least" Kai said with a shrug.

Nik nodded "at least we know this one will get along with all of us" Nik said with a shrug

I took a deep breath as I thought it over "we can't just sign him up to this life if it's an option. He deserves to make the choice himself. Can we go back and get back to you?" I asked the speed force.

It nodded "of course, we would expect nothing less daughter" it said with a nod.

I gave the speed force a smile before me and my mates ran back to the Vampire diaries Universe.

As we got back to the house I heard Kol watching some horror movie in the living room.

I took a deep breath before looking at my mates "how should we do this?" I asked with a slightly panicked look on my face.