Vampire Diaries- Part 1.

While I was running through the tunnel I saw Klaus suddenly going back into his body after he body-snatched Alaric. Well fuck mide as well fix some shit in the beginning and then we can come back later and really fix shit. 

When I went through the tunnel I was suddenly right in front of Klaus who I could immediately tell was about to kill me. 

"I COME IN PEACE" I screamed, throwing my hands in the air. 

He seemed to be interested in who the hell I was so he didn't immediately rip my head off which was nice. 

"You have one minute before I kill you," he said, leaning against the wall in his hot cocky Klaus way. 

"You're going to break the curse. And you want to keep the doppelganger alive when you do" I told him quickly. 

He immediately gained interest and aggression. 

"Dude I'm rooting for you but your mom really wanted to screw you over so you need the doppelgangers human blood to make hybrids" I rushed to explain before he tried to kill me.

He seemed to calm down mostly and said "explain, you have piqued my interest". 

I nodded "ok so the doppelgangers dad already has a way to do this, it's in one of those fancy gilbert journals. He needs to give his life for hers and she will survive. Once the scooby gang knows you won't hurt Elena they won't fight you. Just turn some asshole into a vampire and kill that Jules bitch and then bam you get your curse lifted and you don't make unnecessary enemies of the scooby gang. I know you like making enemies but trust me they will be a thorn in your side if you do and you just don't want to deal with it. Now remember to keep your hybrids on vervain because your dick of a father will use that against you" I said in a huff sitting down on the couch next to Kathrine who was looking at me like I was insane. 

"How do you know about Mikel?" Klaus demanded of me. 

"Long story short I'm from another universe where this whole thing is a Tv show so I know everything that happens, including how your parents were giant assholes who will both try and kill you over and over again, so don't trust a word either of them say" I said with a shrug. 

"Oh and you should kill her, like right now. Sorry honey I like you but you are a pain in the ass...and trust me you will love hell" I said sending her a smile even though I was getting her killed. I love her but she is a giant bitch who doesn't know when to just stop getting the wrong people pissed off at her. 

Klaus immediately rips her heart out and tosses it on the floor. "Wow, it's really weird to see that in real life. Ok you are going to have to do some damage control with your siblings. First tell Elijah everything and then undagger the rest and get rid of the damn things. I know you like daggering your siblings but you need to let them live their own lives. You will never have the family you dream about until you stop trying to control them and just accept them for who they are" I said, sending him a reassuring smile. 

He seemed not to like what I said but he didn't try to kill me so he must understand that I was going to be the biggest help of his life.

"Oh also Freya's alive. She is in a hundred-year sleep in that weird witch prison house in New Orleans. Actually if you get her, Mikel might stop trying to kill you. I'm sorry but he really does love her and all she has wanted for a thousand years was to have her family back, she can be trusted. She was taken by your crazy ass aunt Dahlia who made a deal with your mom for all the firstborns of her line in exchange for her being able to bear children. That's mostly the reason for your guys' original curse and actually your hybrid curse as well. Once you break the curse you can have children and as soon as you do Dahlia will come for them and your mother is terrified of her" I said to him. 

He looked at me with shock and disbelief in his eyes "why would I ever believe any of this love?" He asked. 

"There is no reason for me to lie about this Klaus. I always thought you guys got the shit end of the stick so while I'm going and fixing my favorite shows. I thought fuck it why not pop in early and fix some shit. I'll be back in a few years but the information I just gave you will help you immensely. Don't take it for granted and listen to my advice. I'm serious, fewer enemies, not more. Oh and Marcel is alive" I said. 

"What...what do you mean Marcel is alive?!" Klaus demanded. 

"Yea after that whole theater thing he survived and became the king of New Orleans. You can't kill him Klaus, him and Rebecca end up together. Before you even think about killing him because of that remember you really did a number on your siblings it would go a long way for you to offer them happiness once they wake up. Sage is running around here somewhere and she will be an excellent way to keep Finn alive, he dies before she can find him originally so I would mention her the second you undagger him. Also when you undagger him you are going to have to be gentler than the rest of your siblings. Getting daggered as long as he has he ended up waking up a few hundred years ago and now he is basically in a living hell" I told him. 

The look on his face was actually remorseful so I walked up to him "you didn't know, but know you do so the only thing that matters is what you do now. Make better choices Nik" I said and then I ran straight out of there back into the universe tunnel. Yes I did name it that. I'm creative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided I'm just gonna bob in and out of different shows. I really like the theme I'm starting to make. I named it traveler for a reason she just travels thru universes finding fix to shit and helping people in her own sarcastic way. If you guys have any show suggestions i will definitely consider them iff I've seen the show. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.