Namelia

Goals^

***Serenitys POV***

Today's the day I get to go back home, and apparently there's someone I'm going to be meeting today along with the rest of the boys.

Nash refused to tell me who it was, all he said was that it was a girl and that I have to be nice to her no matter what.

Which scared me a bit but I doubt that I'd need to be mean to her. Well if her eyebrows weren't on fleek then I wouldn't hesitate to help her fix that.

Right now I'm just waiting in the car for Nash and Taylor to come back so we can finally go back home but I guess they decided to take their sweet ass time since I've been in here for what feels like hours.

Oh wait, they're coming back!

Taylor got in the drivers seat and Nash got in shotgun. "finally, you two took years!" I said while throwing my hands up. "its good to see nothing's changed with you" Tay said and rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Whatever I just can't wait to go back home so I can sleep in my own bed, hospital beds are as comfortable as brick walls" I said rubbing my sore back.

"On the way home can we stop and get Mc dicks!?" Nash asked and I chocked on my spit. "what!" I said laughing and he looked at me weird. "you know, Mc dicks, micie d's, Mc Donald's" he explained and I started laughing my head off.

"Oh my god" I said whipping tears from my eyes. "Mc dicks, that's a good one. Jeez I was so confused" I said finally catching my breath.

"Oh shut up you, so can we?" Nash pleaded to Taylor who groaned but gave in. "fine, what do you want to get Serenity" he asked me and I shrugged. "what do they have" I asked.

"WHAT" Nash yelled flipping around in his seat and I'm pretty sure that's at least 67% illegal. "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE AT MC DONALD'S" He yelled again and I chuckled.

"I've never been there before" I told him with a shrug. "you are not my child" he said and turned around and crossed his arms. "it's not my fault I was stuck in an orphanage for ten years" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Ok I'll order for you and me then" he said as we pulled up to the Mc Donald's. He ordered me chicken nuggets, fries and a soda and they were amazing. "this is really good" I said as I swallowed my food. "I know" Nash and Taylor said.

We soon got home and inside, "Honey I'm home" I said in a sing song voice and then footsteps could be heard from upstairs.

Soon Hayes was launching himself at me and into a hug. "welcome back home" he said with a smile. "it's good to be back" I said as we let go of each other.

"Serenity come here, I want you to meet someone" Nash said from the living room. I went in and there was a girl who looked to be 16 with long brown hair and pretty blue eyes, she was really attractive.

"Serenity, this is my girlfriend Amelia" Nash said with a proud smile on his face. "Wow, congratulations you two. all I have to say is be sure to use protection and please keep it quiet" I said seriously and they boys started laughing.

Nash and Amelia blushed furiously and I let out a giggle too. "shut up you're like 12" Nash said. "I'm 13 you meanie" I said and he rolled his eyes.

After everything died down we all chatted and had fun and then Nash and Amelia (or as I like to call them namelia) left to go to Nash's room which could only mean one thing...

I snuck up to his room where I heard them laughing quietly and then I heard nothing so they were probably making out.

I burst in the room to see her straddling Nash as they kissed. They pulled away quickly and ran up and gave Nash a hug but the I could feel his bulge against my leg.

"I'm sorry to have put you in such a position" I said and then ran back out, laughing my ass off.

Amelia is in for the time of her life.