Prank week

***Serenitys POV***

I was excited for tour to say the least. After I finished in my phone I got up and went straight to the music room.

I sat down on the bench to the piano and started playing random keys, eventually making a slow tune.

I started humming along to the music and adding in words.

Soon I had a bit of a verse already done.

(Yes I know this is a real song but just pretend Serenity wrote please thank you. His Daughter-Molly Kate Kestner)

'everything's gonna be alright'

She whispered to herself

She was only six years old that night

As she hid behind that shelf

Cause daddy had a little to much to drink

And mama didn't want her to feel the pain, she felt.

But she still felt the pain.

Ten years they came and went

And dad was gone.

So she looked for love in other men

And tried to act strong.

Oh broken hearts and scars in only places she could see,

Cause she just wanted,

She just wanted to feel something.

I grabbed a pen and paper and quickly wrote it down so I'll have it for later.

Maybe if it's ready in time I could preform it at Magcon! How amazing would that be, performing an original song at Magcon.

I put the paper on the piano and went to the kitchen. I made myself toast with peanut butter and sat at the table all by myself, enjoying the very temporary silence.

They're quiet today!

As I thought that Nash and Cam came running into the kitchen soaking wet and looking pissed off with Matt and Carter following behind them laughing their butts off.

Spoke to soon.

"What happened to you two?" I asked taking another bite of my toast.

"Matt and Carter dumped water on Nash and I to wake us up!" Cam said annoyed.

"Yeah and I was having a good dream too" Nash said crossing his arms and pouting.

"It was hilarious, you should've seen their faces!" Carter said laughing again just thinking about it.

"We're going to get you back for this!" Cam warned. "ouu I'm so scared" Matt teased.

"We're not kidding this time, we will get you back" Nash said. "ok buddy, sure" Carter said which only pissed them off more.

"We are and Serenity's helping us" Cam said and I almost choked on my toast. "I'm am?!" I questioned catching my breath.

"Not fair, Serenity should help us!" Matt said. "I should?!" I said again shocked.

"Um no, she's with us!" Nash said. "no, us" Carter argued back

"Hush up!" I said breaking up the argument. "EVERYONE KITCHEN NOW!" I yelled so everyone in the house could hear me.

Soon there were a bunch of footsteps running around to get to the kitchen. Once everyone was there I told them all to sit down.

"Ok, so today Matt and Carter played a prank on Nash and Cam so they wanted to pull a prank on them as revenge. So I thought, why not include everyone! So this week is prank week, get into teams of two!" I explained to them.

They all quickly huddled into teams.

The teams were;

1) Cash (Nash/Cam)

2) Catt (Matt/Carter)

3) The Jack's

4) Tayes (Taylor/Hayes)

5) Sharon (Shawn/Aaron)

"Ok since you all have teams now these are the rules. 1) you can't play pranks on your team partner. 2) nothing that would involve a trip to the hospital." I said sending a look over to Cash.

"3) When you play a prank your group gets a point but if you're pranked then the team that pranked you gets a point. 4) you can get another teams help but if the prank works then both teams get a point. And lastly number 5 HAVE FUN! any questions?" I asked and Hayes raised his hand.

"Yes Hayes?" I asked.

"What team are you on?" he asked. "I'll just be on my own team. I'll call myself PRANK MASTER." I said laughing.

"Ok everyone on three we start Prank Week. One. Two... Three!" I said and everyone took off to go figure out a plan.

I already thought of one though.

I want to play a trick on all the boys and say that I'm moving in with Chris and Crawf.

They're gonna flip out and it's gonna be great, but until then smaller more simple pranks on separate people.

I'm so gonna win this thing!

I had a prank idea for Carter first. I'm gonna hide a bunch of alarm clocks all over his room and all set them so they go off 2 minuets after the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone was done making plans and prank ideas we gathered in the living room this time.

"So is everyone good on their pranks?" I asked and everyone answered with a yes.

"Good because I am too. so y'all better watch your backs and get on my good side" I threatened but they shrugged it off laughing at me.

Just wait for me to prank you then we'll see who's laughing then.

"Yeah, ok" Taylor said patting my back. "Do you wanna be first?" I questioned and he backed off.

"You all seem to be forgetting, in this house I'm the most stealthiest person, the best at prank ideas, and the smallest so it's easier for me to prank you." I reminded them but they still seem like they didn't care.

"Fine don't believe me? Oh just wait till tonight! It's on!" I said and we all shook hands and said good luck to one another before the boys left.

I stood there in the living room by myself.

"Let the games begin."

________________________

Hey hey hey hey.

Just like I promised, an update!

I hope you like it!

Some of the pranks will be in the next chapter.

Oh and thank y'all so much for 9k reads!!!

Xx spencer