?????

***Serenitys POV***
I saw it.

I saw them.

Matthew and Madison, the girl that Hayes kissed.

They clearly didn't notice that I saw them but they tried to run off once they noticed I was close.

My heart hurts.

So does my head.

I don't know why I pretended that I didn't see it when Hayes came in but it might be for the best.

I could tell Hayes what I saw and maybe we could go back to being friends again!

I really miss our late night talks as we sat on the couch watching dumb Disney channel tv shows and snuggling.

Those were the days..

Speaking of what I miss, I miss me and the guys onzie parties, and my room, and the music room, and pranking them and just all the boys in general.

Maybe Taylor was right, maybe I couldn't handle being away from them for a whole month.

No. I can do it, it's just two more weeks and what else could happen in two weeks?

My head was spinning and my heart was aching now not only from Matthew but from home sickness so I did the only thing I knew to do to stop it; I worked on my song.

I pulled out my song writing journal and looked at where I last left off and continued on from there since I already had a few ideas for the next lyrics.

Ten years they came and went
And dad was gone so she looked for
Love in other men and tried to act
Strong.

Oh broken hearts and scars in
Only places she's could see
She just wanted, she just wanted to
Feel something

And as she laid there in her bed
Thinking about what those girls said
Tears streamed from her eyes
She cried

If there's a God out there please hear
My prayer I'm lost and I'm scared and I have nowhere else to go, I've come a long long way but I'm not sure I can make it much farther...

So if you're listening could give a helping hand to your daughter.

I closed the book and a tear slid down my face.

"Hey are you ok?" Lycia asked and I wiped it away quickly before laughing a bit. "yeah I'm good, just a song" I said and she nodded starting to leave the room.

"Wait, Lycia can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure what is it" she said sitting down next to me.

"Isawmatthewcheatingonme" I blurted out as fast as I could. "wait say that again I didn't get that" she said and I took a deep breath.

"I saw Matthew cheating on me" I repeated and she gasped. "I swear to the sweet baby Jesus I can and will beat his ass" she said making me laugh again.

"It's ok but I want to get my own little 'revenge' but I don't know what to do" I told her and she got a smirk on her face.

"I know just what to do" she said.