The gala

Masquerade has about 4 chapters up now please go read it.

***Serenity's POV***

Today is the day of the gala and all my excitement drained out and was replaced with nerves.

What if everyone hates me? What if people try to touch me? What if I freak out in front of everyone? Will people still like me?

All these thoughts and more were running through my mind and it was giving me a headache.

"Stop worrying, everything's going to be fine" Hayes said playfully hitting my shoulder.

"I'm not worrying!" I protested. "Yes you are! Did you know that you think out loud sometimes?" he asked and heat rushed to my cheeks from embarrassment.

"Oh shut up" I said getting up and going to the kitchen with Hayes following. I got some water and sat down.

"I'm hungry, will you make me something please?" Hayes whined sitting across from me.

"No make yourself food" I said crossing my arms.

"But I don't know how to cook!" He complained.

"Fine. I'll make pasta, but I get some" I caved. I got up and got a pot out of the cupboard and filled it with water then placed it on top of a burner. I turned it on and waited for the water to heat up.

"So how do you think the fans are going to re act when they hear you're my date" I asked sitting back down.

"Some will be happy and say that they ship it and stuff and others will be mad and tell you to -and I quote- back off their man" He said and I laughed.

"Their man?" I asked. "Yeah, some of my fans think we're married." he said shaking his head. "That's really sweet" I gushed. "I guess" he said

I checked on the water and it was bubbling so I added the noodles into it.

"What time is it?" I asked and Hayes pulled out his phone. "5:26, we have like 2 hours" He said and I nodded.

I finished the noodles, I put butter and pepper on them and put them in two bowls. "Here ya go" I said giving Hayes a bowl. He shovelled food into his mouth and smiled. "Thank youu" he said his mouth full of food, I laughed.

"Well I'm going to go start getting ready" I said putting my bowl into the sink.

"Ok, see you later!" he said putting his bowl in the sink and going into the living room.

I went up to my room and plugged in my speaker. I pressed shuffle on my music and 'Show you' by the one and only Shawn Mendes came on.

"Do I hear someone listening to my EP?" he asked barging into my room. "Yup, and I'd love to have you stay but I'm getting ready for tonight" I said pushing him out of my room.

I went to the bathroom and turned on my shower. It heated up and I hopped in, singing along to Shawn's song.

I washed up and did what I need to and then got out. I dried off and put on my undergarments. I blow dried my hair and curled it.

I pinned all my hair to one side and added a flower clip and some spray.

I put on BB cream, powder, mascara and a thin line of eyeliner. I checked the time, 6:35. I have half an hour.

I grabbed my dress and slipped it on. (Dress on the side) I put my heels on and stood in front of the mirror.

I checked my outfit over a couple times before deciding it was perfect.

I grabbed a silver clutch and put my phone, money and a bit of makeup in it. "Hurry up Serenity, we're going to be late!" Nash yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked down the stairs and the boys backs were facing me. "I'm here" I said and they turned around. They seemed shocked.

"You look amazing S" Hayes said and I giggled. "thanks Hass" I said, we linked arms and walked out to our limo with the boys following behind.

We got in and the limo started the route to the gala. "you look beautiful S" Cam said. "Yeah, but I just can't believe my little girls is growing up" Taylor said fake sobbing onto Aaron's shoulder.

"Thank, and Taylor I'm 13 not 30" I said and the guys laughed. "But we've been together for so long" he yelled. "It's been 1 month?" I said. "A whole month! I thought it was only a couple weeks?" he said carrying on his act.

We pulled up to the gala and there was girls screaming all around. "We are here" the driver said. "Now remember S, don't answer any questions." Cam reminded me.

A man opened the door and we all stepped out one by one. It went;

Cameron
Nash
Taylor
Matt
Shawn
The jacks
Aaron
And then Hayes got out and waited for me. I took a deep breath and stepped out.

There was cameras flashing and screams pierced my ears. Hayes stuck out his hand and I gratefully took it.

We made our way inside and the Magcon boys and I were ushered back stage.

"The guests of honour have arrived!" An announcer said.

"Everybody please welcome.... The Magcon boys!" He said and the boys ran on stage.

"Ok everyone, we all know that y'all aren't here to learn our names, but the name of one of our daughters!" Nash said.

"So everybody give it up for the one and only Magcon daughter!" Taylor yelled and the crowd went wild.

I ran onto the stage and I smiled brightly and waved to the crowd of mostly unfamiliar faces.

Nash gave me his microphone and then motioned for me to speak into it.

I nodded and began speaking.

"Hi everyone, My name is Serenity and I'm 13 years old" I said and everyone cheered.

I heard people yell questions from the crowd like 'who adopted you?' and 'who's your favourite boy?'.

"What's your full name." Taylor said into his mic and cupping his hand around his ear.

The crowd went silent waiting for the answer.

"My full name is... Serenity Darling C-" I was about to finish my sentence when someone in the crowd cut me off.

"Collins. You are Serenity Darling Collins" Chris and Crawford yelled.

Oh boy.
___________________________
AN: CHRIS AND CRAWF MADE AN APPEARANCE!!! Hahahaha bet you weren't expecting that one! I'm evil sometimes. Really really evil.

Oh yeah go read masquerade, you'll like it!!

Xx spencer