Finally at home

***Serenity's POV***

He's just staring at me. Carter is just sitting there staring at me, it's kinda creepy. No wait I take that back it's really creepy. Either we're blinking at the exact same time or he's not blinking!

I cleared my throat "Can I help you, or are you just going to sit there staring at me?" I asked rudely. Carter shook his head and started rapidly blinking, "No I was just spaced out sorry" he said.

I feel bad about this but they're gonna hurt me. They're going to put you through hell just like the rest used to. The only way I can stop it is if I distance myself from them.

"That's what I thought" I whispered.
Around five minuets later we pulled up to the house and everyone piled inside.

I went straight to my room and collapsed onto my big bed that was so much nicer than that shitty hospital cardboard they give you to sleep on.

"Hey Serenity, Can you come here a
minuet?" Taylor yelled from the kitchen as I was already half way back upstairs. I groaned and came back down the stairs.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. They were all in a line and Taylor and Cam had their hands behind their backs. This is where it probably starts, They probably are hiding weapons of some sort behind their backs.

"Since we forgot about your birthday, and you went to the hospital and we've just been terrible parents we got you a late birthday/we're sorry gift!" He said while taking his hands from behind him.

He revealed a golden iPhone 5s and Cam held a pair of headphones. I looked at them cautiously before taking a few steps forwards. I took the gifts out of the boys hands and put them on the counter.

I wanted to cry, to scream, I wanted to hug them and love them but I couldn't. I never will be able to again. I had to stick to the plan, I had to act strong and be badass Serenity instead if bunnies and roses Serenity.

So I pulled myself together and just mustered out a small thanks before grabbing the items and running back upstairs to my room.

I locked my door as I got in and sat on my bed. I needed to get out of here for a bit but they will never let me out if their sight!

A few seconds later I heard pounding on my door. "Serenity are you alright?You've been acting strange lately." Nash muffled through my wooden door. He tried to open the door but soon reliezed it was locked.

"Leave me be Nash, I don't want to talk right now!" I yelled back. "Please?" he whined. "No Nash I'm not talking to you leave me alone." I yelled and walked over to my closet.

I pulled on a pair of black leggings. "I'm not leaving until you talk to me!" He said. I rolled my eyes and threw a red floral crop top on. "then you'll be there all night!" I yelled. "No I won't you'll give in!" he said. while constantly banging on the door.

I put on my combat boots and let my already pin straight hair down. I tied a red bandana around my head which made my hair pouf in the back a little but it looked good. I threw in a jean vest and some bracelets too.

I re-did my make up but this time adding some black eyeshadow and eyeliner. I looked like a complete and utter badass.

I totally tuned out Nash's knocking, but I had a plan! "Ughh fine, I'll let you in if you go bring me some chips and a sandwich!" I yelled. He agreed and ran away from my door. I unlocked it and ran to grab my phone and headphones and then to my window. I opened it and climbed out and down the pipe.

I could hear the boys coming into to my room and yelling out my name. I ran to the front of the house and to Derek's car. I told him that I needed some fresh air but knowing the boys they'd never let me leave the house.