SUPRISE

Lycia Faith, the dolans, Sam and Colby, Matthew Sherrill, Conner Bobay, Grant Landis, Hayes and Serenity. (the crew)

***Taylors POV***

It's been a week since Serenity and Hayes left and we're extremely worried. We considered calling the police quite a bit but the last person I want to see right now is Derek.

Plus if we call the police the news that they ran away might go on the Internet and that is very bad publicity for everyone.

"Taylor, I know where Hayes and Serenity are!" Johnson said from the other room.

I ran across the hallway as fast as I could and right into his room. He was on his laptop.

"Where are they?" I asked out of breath. "watch this" he said pressing play on a YouTube video.

The first thing I saw was some familiar people run up on a stage and people cheering until I saw two very familiar faces.

Hayes and Serenity.

"They're at magcon!" I yelled.

"Yup" he said and closed his laptop. I can't believe that they would sneak off just to go on tour even after I said no!

"What are we going to do about it" he asked and I got an idea. "Get four tickets to the nearest magcon." I said and he did. "we're going to give her a little surprise" I say.

***Serenitys POV***

Hayes and I started tour about a week ago already (does shmoney dance)I was sitting around the hotel with the rest of the Magcon crew. We have half an hour until the show starts.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Matthew standing there with a nervous face.

"Um, can I talk to you Serenity" he said and I nodded. We walked far enough away from everyone just so they couldn't hear what we were saying.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he smiled. "nothing, I'm just kinda nervous." he said and I was confused. "about what?" I asked. "this, Serenity will you be my girlfriend?" he asked quickly.

I was taken aback. That was not what I was expecting.

"Yes Matthew I'll be your girlfriend!" I said hugging him. He hugged me back until we heard slow clapping.

We let go and looked at who it was.

It was Hayes, he looked sad.

"So you're dating now, I'm so happy for you two" he said sarcastically. I almost felt like I betrayed him by the way he was looking at me but if I remember correctly, and I do, I caught him making out with Madison last week.

"Satthew forever" he said before stomping off. "Satthew is a cute ship name" Matthew said and I turned to him and smiled. "it is" I agreed.

I knew that using the name Hayes made would only piss him off further but I really don't care right now.

We walked back to the group and everyone was giving us a 'we know something' look and so they obviously knew about Satthew already.

"Hey there, lovebirds" Grayson said in a high pitched voice and I laughed. "Oh shush up" I said and he sat back down next to his brother.

I'm still having trouble with telling them apart.

"5 minuets till show time, everyone get back stage" Bart said ushering us back. We all waited until our names were called to go on.

Hayes and I were last.

They called Hayes' name and he put on a very enthusiastic smile and ran out and high fives fans.

Next was me, I waited till they announced my name and I ran out and did the same as Hayes by high fiving everyone I could.

I then went to the stage.

Over the time span of the whole show we did a question and answer thing, chubby bunny, a dance off, a push up contest (Ethan won), I sang an Ed Sheeran song and we had fans on stage.

Now we're doing the meet and greet part which is my least favourite part.

Don't get me wrong I love meeting my fans and all but I hate it when they hug me, I'm still not used to it that much.

But I power through it and let them hug me anyways.

Now the meet and greet is coming to a close and I have like 4 more fans left to meet.

I had my head down because I was playing with my pen when I heard the next person in line speak.

"Awe, no hello hug? did you already forget who I am?" the familiar voice said.

I know that voice!

I looked up to see if my suspicion was correct and it was. I smiled brightly and jumped up.

"DREW!"

___________________________

AHAJAHAHA YALL THOUGHT IT WAS TAY ABD THE BOYS BUT I GAVE IT A TWIST OMG YAS

GOOD ON HELEN

wait Im not Helen.

Whatever

Xx Spencer (or Helen) which ever one!