Swimming? Yeah no.

If you know any good fanfics about like 'supernatural' stuff (e.g: vampires, werewolves, goshts) then please comment what they're called and I'll read it!!

***Serenitys POV***

After the show was over I met up with all the guys backstage and they all look praised me for my quote on quote 'wonderful performance' which was pretty great if I do say so myself.

"I can't believe it, you showed him not to fuck with anyone again, you're the best" Shawn said and honestly I think that's the first time I've ever heard this boy swear!

"Shawn did you just swear?!" I asked perplexed. "I guess I did, feels good to let loose once in a while" he said looking proud of himself and I laughed.

"Hey let's go swimming!" Nash suggested and everyone except me agreed but I went with it.

I went back to my room where Lycia was and we hugged and high fived and laughed about Matthews face then I got changed into my turquoise bathing suit top and black bottoms.

I grabbed a towel, even though I didn't plan on getting that wet, and headed out to the pool with all the boys.

I was the last one to get there and some of the boys were already in the pool swimming and splashing around.

I scanned the area and my eyes landed on Hayes, and can I just say HOLY SHIT HE HAS ABBS ASF.

I'm now suddenly glad I brought this towel (AN: don't be dirty minded😅) because I was starting to sweat just looking at him.

I turned away before anyone could tell what or who I was looking at and sat down on a lawn chair and started soaking up the sun until there was a huge shadow blocking the sun.

I opened my eyes and there stood a dripping wet Hayes casually standing over me.

"You know I saw you staring earlier" he said quite enough so that the other boys could hear him.

My face heated up with embarrassment and my mouth hung open. Oh shit he saw that!?

"Did you see something you like?" He asked cockily and with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh bug off" I said trying to get him to drop it, I could tell he was going to say something but was cut off by Taylor.

"You two stop flirting and come swim with us!" He yelled and we got up and went in the pool.

I sat on the edge as the other went in all the way and were splashing around and having a good time.

"Come on Serenity get in, have some fun!" Cam said but I shook my head. "I'm good thanks" I replied but they weren't having it.

Soon they were all out of the pool and picking me up, I was confused and sorta scarred to be honest.

I only realized that they were going to throw me in once they got to the edge of the pool.

I started thrashing around trying to be put down but they didn't let go, I was begging and pleading for them not to throw me in but they thought this was all funny and good laugh....

"One" They said.

"Two" I let a tear fall.

"Three" the yelled and as they let go the last words that they would want to hear came out of my mouth.

"I CANT SWIM"
__________________________

Is this a cliffhanger or????

I'm sorry it's short but I've been busy l8ly

^ why did I do that?? Idk