Public humiliation

YOOO NEW BOOK IS OUT ITS CALLED WOODS GO READ IT!!!

Put the song up again just incase

***Serenitys POV***

Today's the day! I've been practicing this song all week nonstop just to make sure it's absolutely perfect for our plan. Although it's been hard to pretend that I still liked Matthew was hard and at most times I wanted to just punch him, I still kept up this fake in love act and got over it.

But now is the day I finally get to go off on him and show him what he's doing to girls is just plain rude and disrespectful and it's only going to get him more enemies than friends.

Hayes has been so supportive about all this and even helped me practice everyday he could. He was just so nice to me and I'm so glad we are friends again!

We had Magcon in an hour and I made sure I looked hella cute just to show him what he's missing, and to show that I'm just hella cute!

I curled my hair and wore my Taylor Caniff hoodie, black leggings, combat boots and had a small black ribbon in my hair.

I was ready to go and so was Lycia, who had bought a lot of molasses just for this special occasion.

We talked to the stage crew and they agreed to let us use a pulley to dump the bucket down on his head, I'm pretty sure they only agreed because one of their daughters hearts had been broken by Matthew and since then they hated him.

We had everything set up and I was just talking to Hayes and Lycia about whatever. We've become a squad basically, I still love everyone else in the tour but my two best friends were Lycia and Hayes.

I was just sitting there listening to them argue about wether a strawberry is a fruit or a vegetable when I felt my phone buzz in my hand.

I checked the notification and it was a text from Taylor. (He chose his own contact name)

Tay Tay the good looking: I have a surprise for you :)

Serenity: ouu what is it??

Tay Tay the good looking: if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?? But imma tell you anyways, I've come to Magcon and brought all the boys with me :p

Serenity: YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A HELLA GOOD TIME BC I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU TOO!!!

Tay Tay the good looking: Zayum I can't wait for it!

Serenity: good thing you don't have to wait to long since Magcon is started in 5 minuets, I gtg tho ttyl<3

And that was our conversation, I was so hyped that Taylor will be there with all the boys to see what I'm about to do.

Hayes and Lycia were still arguing about the strawberry topic when we got called backstage so we could start.

"Oh hayes, Taylor and the all the boys are here by the way" I said and he was clearly shocked, "wow ok thanks for the heads up" he said as we all went on stage.

I saw the boys right away standing in the back row and they were holding homemade signs with Hayes and I's faves on them and they were pretty funny.

Aaron's sign was my favourite though, it had a really good picture of me on it with a crown emoji on my head and it said 'slay queen slay'.

"Hey San Diego, how y'all doing?" Rickey said into the mic and everyone cheered and clapped.

"Well we're going to be doing some really fun stuff in a few minuets but first we have a song Serenity would like to sing" Rickey said, introducing me to the crowd.

I sat in the stool with my guitar and made sure Matthew was on stage which he was.

"Hey everyone, I'm gonna be singing y'all a song but I just wanted to say that I dedicate this whole performance to the Matthew Sherrill" I said sending him a smile.

The crowd awe'd, but little did they know I was about to go off on his ass.

I started playing the song on my guitar and I took a look at the boys and saw Shawn flipping his shit, I guess he knows what song it is.

"Cheater cheater where'd you meet her, down at Ernies bar? Did she smile your way twirl her hair and say how cute your dimples are?" I started singing.

His face fell from a huge, cocky smile to a shocked, and guilty look. I could see the boys enjoying themselves as I sang the song but Shawn was just rocking out, at one point he took Aaron's sign and was waving it around.

"Now I'm not one to judge someone that I ain't never met but to lay your hands on a married man is as about as low as a gal can get. and I wish her well as she rots in hell" I sang out and the crowd was in shock especially all the Matthew fans.

"Cheater cheater where'd you meet that low down, uptown, slept with every guy around, no good white trash hoe!" I ended as Lycia dumped the molasses on his head.

The crowd and I all bursted out laughing at the sight of him standing their looking shocked and had molasses dripping from his head.

He looked furious and embarrassed and it was perfect.

The crowd cheered and I did a small bow and the guys where clapping and cheering me on especially Shawn.

Matthew grabbed the closest mic and spoke into it.

"I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU" he said trying to make himself look innocent. The crowd 'ohhh'd' but I kept a smirk on my face.

"Stop lying to everyone Matthew, you did cheat on me" I said back to him.

"Serenity why would you think I cheated on you?!" He asked trying to make me think I was wrong.

"Because I saw you" I retorted and everyone on stage was in shock, they weren't trying to stop me though, they just let it play out.

Matthew's mouth opened and closed clearly flabbergasted at the information of me catching him in the act.

"That's what I thought" I said strutting off stage in all my wonderful glory.

__________________________

Well I hoped y'all liked it!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

REMEMBER I READ EVERY COMMENT THAT YOU GUYS LEAVE FOR ME :) :)