Prank 2

***taylor's POV***

"Day 2 of prank week!" I announced happily. "and I see Serenity put up a score sheet earlier!" I said pointing to the price of paper on the fridge. "I did! do y'all like it?" she said and we all nodded .

"Ok, anyways you have the day to yourselves and your pranks" I said skipping off to my room. I'm not sure why I'm so happy right now but I'm just in one of those really upbeat and preppy moods.

Probably because Hayes and I are about to pull the best prank in the house.

We're going to glue Cash's door closed while they're in their room and totally unexpecting it.

Oh I'm so ready for this.

Hayes came into my room with a bag in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"You ready?" he asked and I nodded. He reached his hands into the bag and pulled out two bottles of crazy glue.

"Let's do this" I say and we quietly sneak over to their room. We could barely hear their conversation but we knew they were in their.

I started glueing the side of the door shut and Hayes was doing the same. Once we finished I went and got Serenity from her room.

Now we all stood infront of their door while Hayes and I were snickering lightly.

"Watch this" I said and Hayes knocked on the door. I heard Nash coming over and turning the door handle and trying to push open the door but failing. "What the fuck?!" Nash said clearly confused and annoyed. "What?" I heard Cam ask and Nash tried opening the door again before answering. "It's stuck!" He said and Cam scoffed.

"Or maybe you're weak" he said coming closer to the door. They tried to open it again but when it didn't move they started getting annoyed.

"Looks like you're in a bit of a sticky situation here" I said through the door making Hayes and Serenity laugh. "Is this a prank? What did you do?" I heard Nash say and I laughed before answering him.

"Oh you know, we just crazy glued your door shut" I said making them both start yelling and pounding on the door.

Hayes was basically in tears with laughter and so was Serenity and I was trying to contain it, but I failed and soon I bursted out laughing aswell.

"Get us out of here!" Nash yelled from the other side of the door. "get yourself out" Hayes said.

"In case you haven't noticed, we're kinda stuck" Cam yelled back sarcastically.

"We noticed" Serenity said. "Serenity! you're there too!" Cam yelled and she laughed. "yup, and now I'm going to go put this on the chart" she said giving Hayes and I each high fives and walking away.

"Ok but seriously how are we supposed to get out of here." Nash asked. "ok see the window on the other side of your room?" I ask. "yeah" he said wearily. "well start climbing!" I said walking away and Hayes following.

Point Tayes!

___________________________

Ok guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in years but I normally type the chapters on my phone but my phone broke so I couldn't really update. but don't worry bc I got a new phone so expect a lot new updates.

Xx spencer.