Bart

Ok so this is extremely important!!!!

I am writing a Cameron Dallas fanfic!!

It's called Masquerade.

So if you want to be a part of it you can!

Comment your name, hair/eye colour and favourite boy. (including Cam).

Thanks so much guys!!

***Camerons POV***

Today is the day we go to talk to Bart about letting us permanently keep Serenity. It's like 2 pm and I haven't been able to get my mind off of this meeting.

Honestly I'm extremely nervous and I can tell the boys are too

Serenity though, she doesn't look nervous but scared. I feel so bad for her, she probably wants us to give her back at this point.

What am I saying!? She loves us! We are her family she wants to stay with us! At least I hope...

Nash pulled into the parking lot of the meeting building. We all piled out and started to head towards the conference room.

We came to a door labelled 'Magcon' and we entered and took seats. We waited for Bart to show up in silence. When he came we all snapped out of our thoughts and looked at him.

"Hello boys" he said and Taylor cleared his throat and nodded towards Serenity.

"And girl" he corrected himself and she waved.

"So boys and girl you wanted to speak with me." he reminded us and we nodded.

"Yes we did. It's about the adoption" I said looking him in the eyes and his head cocked to the side. "Is there a problem with the agreement?" he asked.

"Actually yes there is" Nash said. "What would that problem be?" he asked concerned. "The agreement was that we adopt a child so we can become more mature and for publicity then we give her back" I stated.

"But we don't want to give her back" I finished.

Bart seemed surprised and confused.

"Yeah we want to keep her forever and ever. We love her, she's family!" Shawn said.

Bart shook his head looking down.

We waited with anticipation for his answer. He looked up with a smile in his face.

"I thought this would happen" he said looking at us. "And I've thought it over many of times" he said only putting us further onto the edge of our seats.

"Of course you can, like you said she's family now" he said making us jump up and scream. We had a group hug and then we broke apart and sat back down.

Bart stuck his hand out to shake Serenity's and she sat there looking petrified.

"She doesn't like touching people she doesn't know" Taylor explained to Bart.

He nodded his head.

"Anyways, Serenity Caniff this is your official welcome into the Magcon family. There's no going back now" He said making everyone laugh.

"Can we reveal my identity now?" she asked. What?

"Yes we can dear" Bart replied. Once again, What?

"Um what do you mean?" Carter asked clearly as confused as me.

"Oh, I didn't know if you would want to keep her or not, so I never revealed her identity to the world but now we can!" Bart explained.