Tour

***Hayes' POV***

"NO WAY ARE YOU GOING" Nash and Taylor yelled as they stood up. My smile faded and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?! why not?" I asked completely confused.

"You're 14 and shes's 13, you're way to young to go on your by yourselves!" Nash explained and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh c'mon we can handle it, plus we aren't alone there's going to be other people on the tour and Bart to watch after us" Serenity said calmly and I agreed.

"No means no, you're not going, end of story" Taylor said and we groaned. "we're not babies Tay, what do you think is going to happen to us?" She asks.

"I know you're not babies but I don't know of you're capable of being away from home so long" he told us.

"We can leave for one month and be just fine." I interjected and Serenity nodded her head.

"I don't know if you can" Nash said. Serenity started laughing and everyone's attention was on her now. "wow really, you don't think I can't be away from you for a month? I was literally separated from my family for 10 years and you don't think I can handle on month without you?" she said and everyone was gaping.

"You know I didn't mean it that way" Taylor said. "oh really then what way did you mean it?" she asked and Taylor went from sympathetic to furious.

"God dammit Serenity, we said no and that's final! you are not going on tour!" he yelled and she ran off towards her room. I looked at Taylor and raised my eyebrows. "Good going" I said sarcastically before running after her.

I heard quiet sobs coming from her room so I went towards them. I opened her door and saw her sitting on her bed crying.

"Serenity, are you ok?" I asked. "what do you think? I'm sobbing" she snapped and I was taken a back. She noticed and her features softened.

"Sorry I'm just really pissed at Taylor" she said wiping her eyes. "Do you wanna talk about it some more?" I asked and she nodded.

I made my way over to her bed and sat down beside her. "It's just, he's supposed to be supportive of me and be my # 1 fan but he won't even let me go on tour" she said and I nodded.

"I understand, it's the same way with Nash and I. I think they're being over dramatic about this, it's one month not 3 years or anything." I said and she laughed quietly.

"I have an idea!" she gasped standing up. "What is it?" I asked and she closed the door and sat back down. "let's go on tour anyways!" she whispered excitedly.

"You mean like run away and go on tour?" I asked and she nodded.

"Won't we get in trouble? Tay and Nash will be pissed off if we do" I said skeptically. "who cares! let's do it, c'mon please?" she begged and I sighed.

"Alright let's do it, let's runaway and go on tour together" I said giving in. She jumped up and hugged me.

"I'm so excited!" she squealed and I laughed hugging her back. "me too" I agreed.

"I need to start making vines soon" she said letting go of me and sitting down again. "you can use the music room, it's just down the hall last room on the left." I said and her jaw dropped.

"We have a music room and I didn't know about it?" she asked and I nodded. "Shawn is the only other one who uses that room" I said and nodded.

"Well I'm gonna go make my first vine!" she said grabbing her phone and heading to the music room.

I went back downstairs to see the guys still at the table chatting. "how is she?" Taylor asked me once he noticed my presence. "she's ok, she was just excited about tour and now we aren't going" I said trying to make him feel bad and let us go.

"Damn right you aren't going" Nash said and I sighed. "I know, no need to make me feel worse about it!" I said grumpily and he apologized.

"Whatever I'm going to my room" I said heading back upstairs. I was scrolling through vine when I got the idea to look up Serenity's new vine account.

I found it and she already had a couple followers. I decided to make a vine to give her a shout out.

I pressed the record button and started talking. "hey everyone, go follow the amazing Serenity Caniff, I'm following back some of the people who do" I said and it ended.

I posted it and I quickly had tons of loops. I followed a couple people who said they followed her and that's how my night went.

***Serenity's POV***

After my chat with Hayes I raced off to find the music room. Once I stepped inside I was speechless. There was like 28 different instruments and a sound booth.

It was like a musical heaven.

I went over to the grand piano and sat down on the seat. I pushed some keys with my fingers trying to figure out what to play.

I decided on Stay With Me by Sam Smith. I turned on my camera and started recording the song. I recorded the whole song first then the part I want to do for vine.

I posted it and it got popular really fast. I decided to follow the boys and other people I like. When I got to Hayes' account I noticed he gave me a shoutout and I smiled knowing that he actually supports me in this

I made another one but this time it was Skyfall by Adele. It also got popular and I was so happy that I was already getting fans from this.

I called Bart and he was pleased to hear that I had started making vines and that Hayes and I are going on the tour no matter what.

I went downstairs and the boys were in the living room chatting. "you do know that you're not going on tour right?" Taylor asked and I nodded pretending to be sad.

"I got the message ok, stop talking about it" I pretended to snap at him and he looked down sadly.

I shook my head and mumbled "number one fan my ass" as I left the room. I'm pretty sure they all heard it but I was already half way up the stairs.

I went to my room and just headed to bed after I did my nightly routine.

___________________________

AN: Badass Serenity is back and she's taking Hayes with her this time. muhahahaaa.

I start grade 8 at a new school tomorrow and I'm scarred shitless so if someone would do me a favour and kill me so I don't have to go, that would be appreciated.