Planning and fights

Read 'Home' by vinerboyss bc I can't wait for her to update and Thank you so much for all the nice comments💖💖

***Serenitys POV***

"I know just what to do" she said with a evil smirk on her face. Lycia only got like this when she's going to prank someone or publicly humiliate them...

"What are you thinking?" I asked. "your fans know you two are dating right?" She asked and I nodded.

"good! so how about this, while we're all on stage you should start singing this song we'll pick out and then say you're dedicating it to him and then I'll dump a bucket of molasses on him" she said and I laughed.

"That sounds perfect!" I said once I caught my breath. "I HAVE THE PERFECT SONG" She said jumping up and grabbing her phone of the bedside table.

"I listened to it all the time when one of my ex's cheated on me, it's called cheater cheater by Joey and Rory" she said playing it. (vid on the side)

I listened to it and fell in love with it and it basically describes how I feel right now.

"This is going to be perfect and completely humiliating for him" I said. Now all I have to do is tell Hayes!

"I'm going to go see Hayes and fill him on our brilliant plan" I told her. She nodded and I walked down the hallway towards hayes' room.

As I got closer I heard yelling coming from inside so I pressed my ear up to the door to listen to what was happening inside.

I heard Hayes yelling at someone about being an ignorant dick and then to my surprise Matthew replied with a snarky comment about how he at least has a dick (doubt it).

"You know she has feeling too" Hayes said ignoring the rude comment Matthew said. "duh I'm not an idiot of course she has feelings but I just don't care" Matthew said.

"You don't deserve someone as perfect as her." Hayes said and Matthew chuckled. "someone getting a little crush on her?" He teased mockingly.

At this point I decided to come into the room and break up the fight before it got any worse.

As I stepped in I saw Hayes going to say something back to Matthew but didn't.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked pretending that I didn't just hear any of that.

"We were just chilling, I was actually about to go" he said then kissed my cheek and left the room.

I waited till the door was shut to fake gag. Hayes laughed but it soon died out and a confused facial expression replaced it.

"Wait I'm confused, I thought you were dating him because you liked him?" He asked me.

"I was until I saw him kissing Madison a couple hours ago, but now I have an idea on how we can get revenge on him for being an asshole." I said and his face light up.

"I'm so happy you're not dating him anymore, I knew he would do that to you and it's horrible and mean, he's finally going to get a taste of his own medicine" Hayes said squishing me in a tight hug.

I hugged him back tightly then sat him down and told him the plan Lycia and I had made.

"Wow that sounds hilarious! When you gonna do it?" he asked. "probably at the next event we go to" I told him.

"I can't wait" he said and I was thinking the exact same thing.

Matthew Sherrill you better watch your back.

___________________________

Xx Spencer