Answers

I have come to the conclusion that I'm hurt by this because I actually believed they just wanted to help a family less child find a home instead of just wanting me just for publicity.

And because I love them, yet I don't feel loved by them. It hurts to know that the only reason I'm here right now is because of management.

But they do want to keep me, which is nice and all but they're still going to give me back sooner or later.

"Please open the door Serenity, it's been an hour!" Cam begged.

I ignored him and just went to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I plugged my phone into my speaker and pressed shuffle.

One directions cover of Teenage dirtbag came on and I got into the shower singing along.

I let the hot water pound against my back; relaxing my muscles and calming me down. Unlike most I don't do my best thinking in the shower but once I get out instead.

I washed my hair, shaved then got out.

I dried up and got changed into leggings, a red button up flannel with a white tank top, and some black Keds.

I blow dried my hair and left it naturally. I put on powder and mascara and then went back to my room.

I laid face up on my bed and closed my eyes.

I shouldn't be mad at the boys they did nothing wrong.

Except keep this from you.

My annoying conscious said.

But I do wanna know how far back this goes. Like how long were they going to keep me? Were they ever going to tell me? What else are they keeping from me?

That reminds me...

I haven't seen my real parents nor my brothers since the last time. And where did Chris go when Crawford was punched and who was Brittany talking to on the phone before I passed out.

So many questions swirled around my head but no answers.

I got up and opened my door and the boys were sitting outside of my room.

"I want answers. Now" I demanded before they could say anything.

"What about?" Taylor asked.

"Lots of things first of all, Remember when you punched Crawford? Yeah, where was Chris" I asked.

He seemed confused as to why I was asking questions about things that happened all the way back to my birthday. Nonetheless they answered.

"He slipped away before I punched Crawf I don't know where he went but I didn't see him after that either." Taylor explained to me.

Not very helpful but ok.

"Next question, what happened to me when I passed out? I had bruises and scratches all over me but I don't remember ever hitting anything" it asked.

Honestly this has been bugging me for a while.

***Taylors POV***

She started questioning us about things that happened weeks ago. She asked where Chris was when I punched Crawf and I told her the truth.

She asked about her bruises and scratches from her birthday.

"Doctors said that you got them when you were lashing out about the needles" I said. She nodded.

"Where did my parents go after I passed out again?" she asked.

Wait she's got a point. Where did her parents go after she passed out?

"I don't actually know where they went" I answered. She sighed and nodded again.

"When were you planning on telling me that you were going to give me up?" she asked and this time it was me who sighed.

"We were going to tell you but we didn't know when, We don't want to give you away and were going to do whatever we can to make sure we don't" Cam said this time.

"One last thing, what happened with my ex parents?" she asked. I shivered at the memory.

"They broke into our house that day and where hiding in the laundry room for probably an hour. After that they walked into our living room where we all were and threatened to kill us if we didn't tell them where you were." Nash started off.

"We refused to tell them so Clarke started to beat us. We fought back of course which only made things worse some of us worse than others, but then Hayes slipped by and called in Derek." He explained more.

"He came in and Matilda stabbed him in the shoulder he called for backup and backup came in and arrested them and then you came down." He finished.

"Well thanks for those answers" She said walking past us and downstairs. She took all that information way better than I thought she would.

I sighed again.

"We need to talk to Bart" Shawn spoke up.

"Yeah we need to convince him to let us keep her" Aaron joined.

"What if he doesn't let us?" Jack G asked.

"What would we do?" Jack J said.

"He will let us and if he doesn't then I'm quitting Magcon and keeping her anyways" Nash said.

"Me too" Cam and Hayes said at the same time.

"Guys don't worry, he'll let us" I said trying to keep things as positive as possible.

"Taylor's right, He'll let us!" Shawn agreed with me.

"But for now let's just get on will the rest of the day" Cam said.

We agreed then went our desperate ways.

I went to my room and got in bed.

I slowly started to fall asleep, until I was in a deep dreamless sleep.

AN: Thank you all so much for 2k reads!

In celebration I write this chapter for you!

Hope you like it!

Xx spencer.