Ending

I decided to not leave you guys hanging and wondering what was going to happen in the future soooo I'm going to tell you guys what I was planning on doing.....

Well first off, On hayes' birthday he would kiss Serenity and then ask her out with this vvv cute little speech and she would say yes & they'd be happy until school started. Once they were in school Hayes would start hanging out with the 'popular crowd' while Serenity would make friends with the nerdy/loserish type of kids and it would cause a lot of problems. Then Hayes' friends would dare him to publicly humiliate all of Serenity's friends and being the fuckboi he is, he does it and then Serenity gets really mad at him and breaks up with him but he doesn't understand why she's so mad because he thought it was just an innocent prank. Soon Drew would come back and then Serenity would date him (and hayes would be like really jealous) but he'd always be super busy or tired so they rarely got to see each other so they'd break up eventually. Then Hayes would set up this nice little arrangement of flower petals and a candlelight dinner to get Serenity back. He apologizes and they get back together but her friends don't like that very much because he made them the laughing stock of the school for 6 months so they told her that if she continues to date hayes they'd stop talking to her but if she broke up with him they'd come back to her. She would be torn, she loves her friends but she also loves hayes. In the end she would choose hayes because he makes her happy and real friends care about your feelings too so they would do that to her. and then I'd skip ahead a few years to when hayes is 25 and serenity is 23 where they'd get married and then eventually have 2 children, 1 girl 1 boy.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS THATS A RAP ON ADOPTED BY TAYLOR CANIFF :)))))))) (vote if u cried like me)

ALSO ILL BE DOING A LITTLE QUESTION AND ANSWER THING SO IF YOU LEAVE A QUESTION FOR SOMEONE ILL ANSWER THEM IN THE NEXT UPDATE I DO!!!!

Leave a question here for......

Taylor caniff:

Serenity Caniff:

Hayes Grier:

Nash Grier:

Carter Reynolds:

Jack G:

Jack J:

Aaron carpenter:

Shawn Mendes:

Matthew Espinosa:

Spencer (that's me the author):

Also don't forget to follow my insta: @spe.ncerr ;)))

Thanks you and goodbye