DOUBLE SUPRISE

EVERYONE IF YOU HEARD OF THE OTTAWA SHOOTING PLEASE KEEP THE YOUNG SOLIDER WHO DIED TODAY IN YOUR PRAYERS!

MY SCHOOL WAS UNDER LOCK DOWN

LOVE YOU GUYS😘😘😘

***taylors pov***

I was waiting in line to see Serenity with Johnson as Nash and Cam were waiting to see Hayes.

"DREW?!" I heard Serenity yell and she got up and hugged him. They had started a conversation when Matthew Sherrill walked over.

He looked kinda mad and a bit jealous and I almost wanted to step in and say something but I didn't.

Soon they stopped talking and Drew was ushered backstage. He was the guy Serenity wanted to invite to her party.

That seemed so long ago now.

Soon I was next in line with Johnson and we got called up. She signed pictures and then she looked up.

Her face paled and her smile faded. "Taylor, Jack, what are you doing here?" she asked surprised. "we came to take you back home." I said crossing my arms.

She mimed me and put her arms over her chest too. "no" she said and I scoffed. "it wasn't a choice" I said grabbing her arm.

She pulled her arm back. "yes it is a choice. you see, you can't make me leave. I can just scream and say you two were harassing me and get you thrown out of here by security" she said with a smirk.

My jaw dropped, she wouldn't dare! but then again, she probably would dare to do it.

"Plus I just got together with Matthew, and I'm not leaving him just like that"she said and for a second I almost died.

BOYFRIEND! NO WAY!

"Where is he?" I asked with my fists clenched together. "calm down Tay, it's just a boy" Johnson tried to soothe me but I wasn't calming down.

I looked at my daughters face and unclenched my fists.

"Why did you go on tour even tho I said no" I asked and she looked at the floor guiltily.

"I wanted to meet my fans and be just like you guys. if I was going to be known as the Magcon daughter, might as well be an actual part of Magcon" she explained and I smiled at her.

"Fine you can complete the tour but I don't know if Hayes will be that lucky" I told her and she smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she said and I hugged her back. She hugged Johnson who picked her up and hugged her back.

"On one condition" I said and she nodded. "you have to let us come fly out and visit whenever we want" I said and she agreed immediately.

"Ok, well for now you can go backstage with Drew and don't kill Matthew for me please?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No promises" I said and she laughed nervously as we made our way backstage.

I sat down with Johnson beside me and we take to peoples. Soon Serenity and Hayes came backstage too and we we having a good time just messing around.

Just like when we were in magcon...

I could see Nash and Cam and Johnson all thinking the same thing as me.

Man I really miss those days.

I saw Matthew Sherrill aka Serenitys new boyfriend and I swear Nash had to hold me down.

I tried to keep calm as he sat beside her and kissed her cheek. I could see Hayes having a hard time trying not to knock him out too and it made me think does he have a crush on her?

Sayes is way cuter than Satthew.

Oh god I sound like a fangirl!

Maybe Hayes will get them to break up!

"Hey Nash are you letting Hayes stay on tour?" I asked and he nodded "yeah I am" he answered and I almost squeaked.

Jeez there's something wrong with me.

"Where's Drew?" Serenity asked and we all looked around. Come to think of it I haven't seen him backstage at all..

I wonder where he went.

___________________________

I really needed to post so here it is guys!

TACK (Jack and Tay) ARE HERE AND SO IS CASH!!

XX SPENCER