The Reunion

♣️12

Lakshman  met his relatives, friends, well-wishers and the subjects of Ayodhya.

Now his steps towards the chamber which was sunk in darkness of separation from past 14 years but today it is light-up to welcome his Swami. Urmila's chamber. No. Lakshmila's chamber.

Today Urmila feels anxious just like she felt 14 years ago.

"How I'm welcome him? How I express my feelings towards him? Is he still love me? I promised him to not shed tears in past 14 years and I didn't. How I tell him? Ohh God !! wait for him from 14 years and today when he arrived, why? why I am feeling anxiousness?" Urmila thoughts  sitting on a chair front of dressing table wearing a lemon yellow colour saree, the saree in which Lakshman likes to see her.

On other side he also feels same for her.

"How I meet my eyes from hers? Is she forgive me? How I confess my love towards her?" Lakshman thoughts and reach the entrance of his room, he stops a while, took a deep breath and opens the door, enters in room.

She stands up seeing him in room, first their eyes are meet, they move towards each other.

"Urmila.."

"Swami.."

Both said in unison.

"Now allow this eyes to shed tears.... allow them to express feelings please" Tears rolling down from her cheeks.

"No Urmiley.....no" Lakshman took her into tight hug.

She cries continuously in his warm embrace after all this tears are her feelings of 14 years. He also have tears in his eyes. After some time he broke hug and wipes her tears slowly.

"Enough Urmi......Now control your tears otherwise it causes flood in our Royal palace" He chuckled to make her smile.

"You want to more agonize your Lakshman, please smile Urmi....Please for me." He cupping her face.

She smiles and seeing her happy he also smiles, then he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Do you remember this saree, in which you like to see me?" she asked eagerly.

"I don't like to see you in this saree."

"Swami..." She shocked.

"Yes Urmila I don't like to see you  in this saree in fact I love to see you in this saree." He gave a smirk look to her.

They both shared a laugh after almost a decade.

To be continued.......