At Pushpa Vatika

1

As we all know about first meeting of Ram-Siya in pushpa vatika. In my story I assumed that the meeting is same as for Lakshmila.
------------------------------------

The scene begins in the royal garden of Mithila where the princesses are roaming around with some of their friends, when Rama and Lakshman also arrive after a pleasant tour of Mithila.

"Didi!! I have heard that two princes of Ayodhya along with Maharishi Vishwa Mitra have also come to participate in your swayamvar." Mandvi, cousin of Sita said.

"Haan didi! and I also heard that they are both very charming and stunning." Younger JanakNandani told.

"Then we should meet them, shouldn't we?" The younger princess Shrutkirti exclaimed in excitement.

After some time, one of her friends named Surali comes and informs about the arrival of two princes of Ayodhya in the garden.

"Didi! once you see him, you will be really fascinated by him. Seeing them, it appears that Sakshat Narayan has come in male form." She informed.

After a lot of insistence from the three sisters, Sita finally agreed to see the prince. They all reach the place where Ram and Lakshman are standing and admiring the beauty of nature.

As soon as Sita saw Ram she was lost in the world of her dreams as her 'Sapno Ka Rajkumar' was standing in front of her. Almost the same feeling runs within Ram seeing Janak Nandini. A long eye contact placed between them.

But wait!

There is another couple who are expressing their feelings through their eyes. Lakshman, the younger prince of Ayodhya and the younger JanakNandani Urmila are unable to take their eyes off each other and this was only seen by naughty Mandvi.

"Urmi! Urmi! Urmila!!" Manu yelled to caught Urmi's attention.

"Are you alright NAA??"

"Ye-yeah Dii.. perfectly alright! What would happen to me?" She stupidly grinned making Manu rolled her eyes but soon she smiles mischievously.

Achaa!! Then why were you staring at small Dasharath Nandan so intently?" Manu winked.

"Main....Main kaha dekh rhi thi." Urmi stammered.

Their argument is broken only by one voice.

"Adbhut..." Siya still in daze.

All the girls standing with her brust into laughter while Siya has red hue on her cheeks.

In Royal Palace

The four Mithlesh Kumaris are in Sita's room, teasing her.

"It seems that now Shree Ram will have to win the Swayamvar." Naughty Manu commented.

Kirti giggles while Sita blushes but Urmi's gaze fixed on floor may be in 'Someone' thought. Manu gestured them mentally lost Urmi whose physical figure is with them but mind isn't.

"Urmi! Urmi what happened? What thoughts are you immersed in?" Siya asked.

"Dii! Ask her, in WHOSE THOUGHTS is she immersed?" Manu stretches words.

"What do you mean Rakshasi (demoness)?" Urmi showed fake anger.

"What do you think we don't know, what happened in Pushpa Vatika?" Manu make her answer less.

"What happened in Pushpa Vatika??" Siya and Kirti are confused with weird behaviour of their sisters.

"I tell Didi, in Vatika Urmi has fallen in lo...." Manu interrupted by Urmi who put hand on her mouth.

"Nothing Dii... nothing. Ye to ese hi..." Urmi glared at her.

"Urmi! What're you doing? Leave her. What is wrong with you." Siya said.

Obeying Sita's order Urmi removed her hand.

"Nothing dii. Urmila has only fallen in LOVE." Manu reveals.

"Love... but from whom." Siya surprised.

"Let me guess. Umm....Chote Dashrath Nandan Prince Lakshman." Kirti guessed.

Just a mention of Lakshman's name, Urmila could not hide her shyness and seeing the condition of her sister, Sita understood the whole matter.

To be continued.....