Past Striking Again

♣️26

(A/N :- Entirely Fictional Chapter. This chapter has NO resemblance with original Epic.)

Inline comments please....♥️♥️

Mamashree opened a door and I was awestruck witnessing the view inside the room.

There's a man standing with his hands and feet are chained. His muscular body is surrounded by many wounds. Blood continuously ozzing out from his injuries.

"Mamashree!! Who's he!?" I instantly questioned. "And why have you tied him up?"

"He is the spy of Magadha. It was he who stole the royal stamp of Kashi and sent a blank letter to Ayodhya." He told.

Why?? Why is the Magadha Empire doing this? I mean we have no enmity with them or we have never attacked them till now. Then what are they doing all this for? I'm going to ask him the reason but Mamashree interrupted.

"The reason is not yet known. We tried to ask him. But after asking in every way, he did not open his mouth. But we will find out soon.."

"No mamashree now you aren't now I will solve this mystery..."

"No lakshman, we cannot put you in danger." He concerned.

"Mamashree!! As long as the matter was on Kashi, it was your duty. But now the matter has come to Ayodhya, now it is my duty. And I will fulfill my responsibility in any case." I said with determination.

"But we can't let you go to that dangerous place alone." Nanashree said coming from behind.

"But Nanashree..."

"Lakshman! My decision is final. Veer will also go to Magadha with you. Am I clear!?" He asked and I nodded silently, not wanting to insult his decision or hurt him.

                    ✧✧✧

After sometime we left for Magadha and reached there in about 2 hours. Throughout the journey, I kept praying for the safety of the residents of Ayodhya.

'God! As long as I am here, keep everything fine in Ayodhya.'

We directly entered inside palace as Veer, my cousin has some good friends there.

"Welcome! Welcome Prince Lakshman. Dearest brother of Ayodhyapati Ram." A unknown voice rang in our ears. We look here and there only to find a man, dressed in royal clothes with a crown embellished his head. Maybe he is the king of Magadh. But how does he know me? We've never met before. The only question surrounds my mind is How? How does he know me??

"You're thinking how do I know you? Haina naa?" He smirked. "I also know that you were going to come here." He said and I started diving in the river of confusion.

"Come on, let's solve this confusion of yours too." He said. Ego is dripping from his each word.

"At first, I'm MagadhNaresh King Jaimal. And I have many spies to watch over you. They inform me of your every little move."

"Why did you do all this? Sending blank letters, sending spies, stealing the royal stamp of Kashi, what is all this? What have we done wrong with you?" I asked in complete rage, or may call uncontrollable rage. How dare he do all things with us?

"Hey! Why are you angry? Now we're going to be relatives naa?" He said, which is completely beyond my comprehension.

"Speak clearly, what you have to say. Don't entangle me in the web of your words." I stated, again not getting answer of my questions.

"Well, I will not trap you in the web of words. Let's come to the point. I want something precious from Ayodhya, something very precious." He said with full confidence.

"What do you want?" I questioned, I clenched my fist to control my anger.

"That's what my daughter will tell. Because she wants to ask you something." I nodded, he calls his daughter.

After some time, a beautiful lady entered in room. She is pretty, angelic, attractive but yeah not as much my Urmila. But I can't deny the fact that she's beautiful. This is the first time after Urmila that I have found a girl beautiful.

God! What's happening??

"She is Magadh's princess

"She is Magadh's princess. Rajkumari Vanmala." MagadhNaresh introduced his daughter.

'Vanmala?'
Did I heard right? No!
No, it is not possible!!

"Pranam, Kumar Lakshman." She said with dreamy eyes and I find myself lost in her eyes. No, Lakshman be in sense.

"Pranam Devi." I greeted her by folding my hands.

"Your Pitashree told us that you want to demand something from Ayodhya."

"Yes, I want something. Something, which is mine." She said confidentiality, playing with her fingers.

"So say, what do you want to ask?" I asked. She reduced the gap between us while I gulped down softly.

"I want you Prince Lakshman"

To be continued.......

How's the chapter guys?

Hope you like it.

And sorry for the chotu sa chapter, but I want to keep this secret a little more *giggles in corner*

Did you like this new entry?

Do tell me your reviews.

Do vote and dher Sara comment.