Life in Ayodhya (part-2)

♣️4

The three queen mothers welcome their daughter in laws whole heartily.

The scene begins with the dining area where three mothers lovingly feed their son and daughter-in-law, make them aware of Raghukul's customs and order them to stay apart from each other for two days.

"Bhaiya!! what did Maa say, now how will you be able to meet Bhabhi?" Shatrughan whispered to Lakshman.

"Truly told, Shatru! this is a very strange problem." Lakshman whispered back.

"What are you saying in each other's ears?" Bharat asked.

"No..no..it's nothing Bhaiya. Haina Shatrughan?" Lakshman said looking at Shatru and in answer he nodded in yes.

After having dinner, the mothers took their daughter-in-laws to their rooms. Ram went to Dasharatha to discuss some state matters and Bharat fell asleep.

"Come on bhaiya, I've made all the arrangements" Shatru told Laksh as they are standing near a window.

"Which type of arrangements?" Laksh raised his eyebrows.

"Arrangement to meet Bhabhi!!Urmila Bhabhi and Shrutakirti are in maa's room. Let's go." Shatru told the plan.

"But Maa, she will also remain the same, will they not?" Laksh questioned.

"Don't worry bhaiya! Come!" Shatru dragged him.

They both went to Sumitra's room but before reaching Shatrughan ordered a maid to inform Sumitra that Queen Kaushalya was calling her to her room immediately. When Sumitra left the room, two brothers entered the room where their wives were alone.

"Swami!! You here!" Urmila shocked.

"I just came to meet you." Laksh holds Urmi's hand.

"Swami... Mother has forbade us from meeting. Please go from here. What if anyone comes?" Urmila worried.

"No one will come,Bhabhi. We have made all the arrangements." Shatru proudly said.

Suddenly he heard a voice and found Bharat standing at the door.

To be continued........