Love Buddies

♣️7

The scene starts from the kitchen where three queen mothers explain to their daughter-in-law that they have to make some sweets for their husbands to fulfill the Raghukul rituals so that their married life is always sweet.

"I will make kheer... Swami loves kheer very much." Siya exclaimed.

"Ok dii, then I will also make jalebi of Arya's choice." Mandvi said.

"So didi, I will also make Suji Ka Halwa." Kirti spoke.

"But I don't know Swami's choice." Urmi said in a bit sad tone.

"Urmi!! Do you not even know the choice of your husband, after all you have a love marriage naa." Mandvi teases her.

The sisters giggled while Urmi has a tinge of red on her cheeks.

"What if I don't know Swami's choice, I will cook such food that Sumitranandan will keep licking his fingers." Urmi proud herself making Mandvi roll her eyes.

The four sisters start cooking and after some time they come in dinning area where King Dashrath, three queen mothers and four brothers are present. They took their respective seats.

"See...our daughter-in-laws also came. Tell Sita, what have you made for Ram?" asked Kaikeyi.

Sita showed the kheer and immediately Ram blushed then Kaikeyi asked Mandvi and Shrutkirti one by one what they had cooked for their husbands.

"Urmila What have you made for Lakshman?" Kuashalya asked.

"Actually Maa, I have made this Laddus." Urmi hesistated a bit Bcoz she didn't know her husband's likes or dislikes.

"Well!! Come on, now feed your husbands with sweets with your own hands...Sita first of all you feed Ram." ordered Sumitra.

Siya feeds Ram then Mandvi feeds Bharat and when Urmila tries to feed Lakshman, he grabs her hand tightly under the table, she tries her best to release her hand but her grip is too tight.

"Swami!!chodiye..." She whispered.

But he looked at her like nothing happens and passed a very innocent smile.

"Swami chod dijiye naa..."

Ram sensed their little lovely banter, said to Lakshman.

"Laksh, Quickly complete this ritual and then we should also go for state work."

Lakshman never disobeys his brother, so leaving Urmila's hand, he quickly eats the laddus made by his beloved wife and leaves with Ram.

In LakshMila's chamber

Urmila is reading a book while waiting for Lakshman, so she doesn't realize his entry into the room. He slowly enters the room and walks towards her, he puts his hand on her from behind to close her eyes but in no time Urmila feels the touch of his hands and recognizes him.

"Urmi!! How do know it's me." He asked sitting beside her.

"If I don't recognize you, then who will?" She wraps her arms around her neck.

"Achaa!! Then why were you shy this morning?" His hands grabs her soft waist.

"If you hold my hand in the midst of all all family, then I will be shy naa, won't I?..."

"So, I love you, I got you married. Not by running away. I'm your husband and I have all rights to hold you, to touch you or kiss you anytime, anywhere I want." He clarified.

"It's thankful that Ram Bhaiya knowing my condition ordered you to go with him or else you are..." she blushes on her words.

"Or else you're.. what you're?? Urmiley!!" He moves near more near to her, hold her in tight grip. He peaks her forehead making her blush, she tries to stand up but he doesn't let her.

"I always want to hold your hand like this and keep you with me for eternity." His every word dripping pure lust less love for her.

"I also want to be with you like this always." She placed her head on his chest.

Their lovely romantic moment leads another passionate night for Love Buddies.

To be continued.....