Happiness

♣️17

Urmila's POV

"It's just a week ago, I came to know that I'm going to be Masi (maternal aunt) soon, my both elder sisters are pregnant. And yesterday, the news of my pregnancy brings thrice happiness in our lives. We sisters were grown up together, married together and that too in a same family, and now we're going to enter in most precious and most delighted phase of our life, the phase of Motherhood together. Yeah, We have to face some troubles and some separations in our married life but it's okay now all things are set, now we will live happiest life ahead."

I enjoyed this feeling of motherhood by caressing my flat tummy with one hand and other on railing of balcony. When I heard a voice and found my swami standing behind me.
I want to hug him tightly but before I could do something he burst on me....

"Urmila !! What are you doing standing in balcony? It's cold outside naa, let's come in the room" he said to me or its better to said that he ordered me and drag me inside holding my hand.

He closed the door, put his crown on side table and come towards me to take me in embrace. But I'm also wife of most angry prince of Ayodhya so it's my right to angry on him. I'm not letting him to hug me and turned around. He amused to see my action but he knows the reason behind it.

"Urmiley !!" He calls me in extreme loving voice put his hand on my shoulder. But I jerk off his hand and sat on bed.

"So, now my beautiful wife not letting me to hug or touch her?" He sat beside me but I frowns on his statement.

"But I know how to pacify my WAVES OF PASSION" he intentionally stretched the last words coz he knows that I love when he called me this. I turned my face in other direction.

"I don't want to talk with you." I said in anger. Yeah, I am angry with him coz he hurt ego of Mithlesh Kumari and Yuvrani of Ayodhya.

"Urmila listen me once."

"I'm not a kid, can't I care myself ?" I want to get off from bed but he hold my hands.

"Urmi !! Please forgive me." He said in genuine calm tone I immediately turned to face him.

"Urmila !! I yelled on you but I don't want to hurt you, I just want to take care my wife and my unborn child. I drag you inside because it's cold outside and you very well know that how soon you catch cold and then fever. I can't afford to let you sick and that too in this condition. I'm sorry..." I saw in his eyes and found nothing other than love, care and concern. He is actually guilty to hurt me.

I can't say anything and hug him tightly. After some time I broke the hug and said "it's not your fault Swami, I also have to understand your care towards our child."

"So, will understand next time priye." He said with a wink, and realising his words we both brust in laughter.

He kissed my forehead, and we drift into deep slumber in each others arm.

Here, another sweet and short update guys.

Hope you all like it.