Journey of Love Begins

♣️6

According to Raghukul customs the four couples separated from each other for two days and after two days it's time to reunion of love.

In LakshMila's chamber

Urmila dressed in cherry red lehnga with golden work, matching high neckline blouse and golden double sided dupatta with embroidery and the golden jewellery which exactly suits on her attire. She is standing in front of mirror insuring her look so her husband could not let his eyes from her and thinking about this she blushes.

Lakshman entered in room with a special gift for his lovely wife and the moment he sees Urmila he gazes her, as Urmila expects but not with love infact in confusion.

"Urmila!! What is this??" He asked.

"What!?" She worried.

"Why are you wearing this?" He pointed her attire.

"But.....these clothes have been given to me by Maa." She makes her understand."You don't like these clothes?"

"Cloths is not the matter, Urmi!! It's just I don't like these orthodox customs. Because of which a woman should be kept tied up, not allowed to move forward. It also took away her right to live her life as per her wish. We don't like such customs at all." Laksh explained. "That's why I want you to wear this." He handed over her a packet

Urmila takes pride in her husband for being respectful towards women and goes to the bathroom to change clothes.

After some time she returned in floral print baby pink colour open pallu silk saree and dark pink colour sleeveless blouse with keeps her hairs open which reach at her slim waist. This look exactly shows her feminine figure. Lakshman mesmerized with her beauty.

She looks at herself in the mirror and blushes when she learns that Lakshman is also staring her through the mirror.He moves forward and puts a gajra in her hairs.

"ADHBUT" he whisperes in her ears making her blushes again.

He holds her from her shoulders and moves her face to face. He holds her chin to meet her eyes from his.

"Today I want your approval to show my love... Say Urmi will you give me this right?..."

"You!! Only you! Have all rights over me...."

He grabs her by her waist and, moving towards the bed, lifts her in his arms, they both promise each other to be united for eternity.

To be continued.......